Larger group etiquette with an undesireable : Swingers Discussion 2116091017
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceLarger group etiquette with an undesireable
TOPIC: Larger group etiquette with an undesireable
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   17 to 18 of 18 
User Details are only visible to members.
It sounds like you might be dealing with some self esteem issues. Unless you were partying with the olympic decathlon team you probably fit in just fine. In any case, discuss your feelings with Ms. Milf. There should be no situations in the lifestyle that would require someone to "suck it up".

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
So, we got a chance to party with a larger group this weekend. Seemed that every person was pretty damn hott, well almost everyone. Early on, over the course of the evening, before heading back to a house, I really got the impression, from mannerisms as well as several random comments, that I wasn't really that attractive compared to the other men in the group. They were all interested in my wife, and she was into them as well. I'm not going to spoil a potentially erotic night for my better half, so I didn't say-do anything to change the overall vibe of the group. I spent the night being the odd man out, except for occasional fun with my wife. I felt incredibly awkward, but didn't tell my wife of my displeasure, as not to spoil her fun. There's potential in playing with these people again. I'm sure she's game. Should I just suck it up, and be the "phantom of the party" again?

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   17 to 18 of 18 
TOPIC: Larger group etiquette with an undesireable