Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Larger group etiquette with an undesireable
TOPIC: Larger_group_etiquette_with_an_undesireable
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 18 of 18
User Details are only visible to members.
So, we got a chance to party with a larger group this weekend. Seemed that every person was pretty damn hott, well almost everyone. Early on, over the course of the evening, before heading back to a house, I really got the impression, from mannerisms as well as several random comments, that I wasn't really that attractive compared to the other men in the group. They were all interested in my wife, and she was into them as well. I'm not going to spoil a potentially erotic night for my better half, so I didn't say-do anything to change the overall vibe of the group. I spent the night being the odd man out, except for occasional fun with my wife. I felt incredibly awkward, but didn't tell my wife of my displeasure, as not to spoil her fun. There's potential in playing with these people again. I'm sure she's game. Should I just suck it up, and be the "phantom of the party" again?

Sylvan Lake MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 18 of 18
TOPIC: Larger group etiquette with an undesireable
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.