Lactating : Swingers Discussion 196064
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceLactating
TOPIC: Lactating
Created by: us_plus
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi everyone- I welcoming all and any advice that you can offer me on this subject.

At this time I am still lightly lactating. If my breast are bit or sucked on just right a couple drops of milk will come out. Oblivious I NEVER want to blind side a couple with this information so how do I bring it up? Is this something that we talk about when we're disusing rules/what we like. But at the same time I don't want people to think that I am seeking out lactation fetishes because while it does not bother me I don't want someone just trying to get milk.

Thanks for your in put!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL thanks for all the replies. We did get to be with another couple and kindly let them know. I don't think he could get naked fast enough. It worked but I still don't get the fetish. Fun was had....

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Let them know before playtime about your special gift but don't advertise the fact.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Thanks for the replies. I never had a question on if I would just how, which isn't always easy but not an option. I would not be pleased if someone did this to us.

I have often wondered if it was pee. You solidified my thinking, thank you! ;) there is no way possible squirting is though.

Many women never dry up and my lactating isn't an in your face squirting every where issue that can be avoided fairly easy. So thanks again everyone!

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
(rolls eyes at Akron - again!)

Rdy, I completely agree with your post. Don't advertise that you are still lactating a little bit, but let the people/person know before you all make the final decision to get naked together. If they are turned off by it, it's better on all counts that they have the info ahead of time. If they aren't turned off, or are willing to try, then you being fully up front about it (no pun intended) will still be much appreciated. I wouldn't wait until your milk completely dried up. That can take years, according to the breastfeeding coach I had.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
I think personally I would dry up before jumping in. That can take awhile I do know from experience.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
Hi everyone- I welcoming all and any advice that you can offer me on this subject.

At this time I am still lightly lactating. If my breast are bit or sucked on just right a couple drops of milk will come out. Oblivious I NEVER want to blind side a couple with this information so how do I bring it up? Is this something that we talk about when we're disusing rules/what we like. But at the same time I don't want people to think that I am seeking out lactation fetishes because while it does not bother me I don't want someone just trying to get milk.

Thanks for your in put!

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Lactating