Kissing My Wife After a BJ on another Guy : Swingers Discussion 209136
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceKissing My Wife After a BJ on another Guy
TOPIC: Kissing My Wife After a BJ on another Guy
Created by: cplnew2dis
Original Starting post for this thread:
I searched all of the forums for this topic hoping that someone would ask this question, but no such luck. What are some of the rules regarding kissing your lady after she sucks another guys dick during playtime. She is Bi and I am totally straight, and in the process of our conversations the topic came up, should there be a no kissing my wife when we play? What if she performs oral to completion and kisses me after, does that make me have Bi tendencies? I have no problem kissing her after she gives me a BJ even after completion, I think it is very erotic, I simply don't want to taste another man, any suggestions?????????????
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
cplnew2dis I understand your feelings. I once felt the same way. It's guy baggage. When you feel like kissing your wife, you tell her that she's precious and good. When you don’t feel like kissing your wife after a BJ then you’re telling her she is doing some that is somehow unclean and dirty. That is how I think. BTW the kiss shouldn’t be forced, contrived and unnatural; you don’t have to prove anything.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(144 posts)
Well, it's about both of your happiness, really.

But now that I think about it, wow, his DNA is in her mouth! fuck... I never thought about that! ack...{WEG}

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Biscuits, I can admit that it's a bit homophobic, but I love everything about women and just don't get turned on by a man. butI do get your point and that does help a bit, I do adore my wife and yes it is about her happiness.

Mount Plymouth FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
You're being a bit homophobic. If you love her; you'll kiss her. Damn what anyone else thinks; it's her feelings that are important. Hope this helps.

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(144 posts)
Bleach her mouth, problem solved!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I searched all of the forums for this topic hoping that someone would ask this question, but no such luck. What are some of the rules regarding kissing your lady after she sucks another guys dick during playtime. She is Bi and I am totally straight, and in the process of our conversations the topic came up, should there be a no kissing my wife when we play? What if she performs oral to completion and kisses me after, does that make me have Bi tendencies? I have no problem kissing her after she gives me a BJ even after completion, I think it is very erotic, I simply don't want to taste another man, any suggestions?????????????

Mount Plymouth FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Kissing My Wife After a BJ on another Guy