Kissing Him After : Swingers Discussion 36462
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceKissing Him After
TOPIC: Kissing Him After
Created by: OralAandRinMD The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Soap and water! IMHO it's enough for men and women. I don't like the taste or smell of FDS. Of course, I don't like the smell of week-old 'musk' either. A woman's clean natural smell is intoxicating to me. As far as kissing, Jen and I kiss any time we're near each other. We kiss after I 'go down' on her or any other woman. We also kiss after she's gone down on me. It's mine after all.

Kirk

Muncie IN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
I saw in another site where it's called....

nut reek! I thought that was funny.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
VaLovers, you're a couple of many talents ! We seem to remember seeing a product named Cocksure in Jamaica, LOL.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8840 posts)
I think I'll develop a male crotch deodorant and call it "Cocksure!" LOL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
There is no MALE FDS!!!

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
There is another answer. Homophobia. Women are taught by various sources that feminine secretions are "dirty". My Mom, country flowers scent, and the NEEDED panty liners all spell undesirable!

There's no men's crotch spray!

To prove my point, tasting one's self on the male partner should elicit the same..Abhorrence. This can be unlearned. I did.

Personally, I place those pheromone laden secretions behind my ears as perfume. The neighborhood dogs have no such problems..They follow me everywhere. Howl!!!!!!!!

I didn't see the original posting, but this is a very common thing with newly, bi, women. They are afraid they will have to "go down" on a partner. I eliminate that option immediately for us both. Going slow is the best name of the game there.

BTW, we have all been with men who don't want to kiss after putting a load in your mouth. This has gotten better, but has been a real issue in the past.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Oral.. Whether you realize it or not you are experiencing feelings of jealousy. Not so much that you don't like the fact your husband is with another woman but because you don't want to see it or smell or taste her later. As time goes on your feelings will ease, and this won't be such an issue anymore. Just be patient, remember he always comes back to you... K of RK

Muncy PA

Username hidden
(2913 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Kissing Him After