Kind of strange to me : Swingers Discussion 2052311021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceKind of strange to me
TOPIC: Kind of strange to me
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Strange, how about bat sh*t crazy. Block and never look back.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
lotsoffun4u12, welcome to the forums.

While I have no practical experience applicable to your scenario, it appears much more than just "kind of shady" to me. Things to ponder are whether you are being set up to be robbed or attacked, whether the guy is actually only interested in you as a sexual partner for him, and why he is not being straightforward about the wife's pics. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it always seemed to me that even young, horny single men have standards - and this guy is not allowing you to decide for yourself whether or not you would seduce his wife. Run, don't walk, away from this encounter and block them from your profile. There are many more people out there who will engage you appropriately. Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
so a few days ago the male half of a couple messaged me saying he would be interested in meeting and watching me and his wife. But first we would have to get a room and he would get a hooker at his expense and i would have to pay for the room $150. He would have his way with the hooker too. I asked to see pics of his wife and he said he cant. If he liked how i gave it to the hooker then i can be with his wife. This is kind of shady to me. Have you ever heard of this before.

Hillsborough NJ

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Kind of strange to me