Kind of strange to me : Swingers Discussion 205231
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceKind of strange to me
TOPIC: Kind of strange to me
Created by: lotsoffun4u12
Original Starting post for this thread:
so a few days ago the male half of a couple messaged me saying he would be interested in meeting and watching me and his wife. But first we would have to get a room and he would get a hooker at his expense and i would have to pay for the room $150. He would have his way with the hooker too. I asked to see pics of his wife and he said he cant. If he liked how i gave it to the hooker then i can be with his wife. This is kind of shady to me. Have you ever heard of this before.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So sayeth Marcellus.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
There are a lot of guys out there that say i want to play and so does my wife but she is not available. Like we have a group of average over 40 people we play with. This guy emailed us and first his wife was out of town till today.

so being the group rules are we have to meet both. We wanted to meet up with them and then all of a sudden she is now out of town for three months. We ran into another one that said he plays but his wife isn't playing anymore because she is going blind and feeling that god is punishing her for promiscuity.

Another said his wife was ill and doesn't play anymore. On the above two we asked well is it ok if we text or call and ask your partner is ok with you playing then it is ok. But they said no.

The point is first he wants to see you with a prostitute and then you can do his wife? Red flag. Then he said you have to pay for the room? again whats to say he has the money to pay for the hooker if he cannot pay for a motel room?

I follow my gut and my gut says on your story run and do not play. Something is rotten in Denmark.

Falls City OR
Username hidden
(364 posts)
I'd echo that thought in What woman says she wants a threesome, but wants her hubby and the SM with a hooker first? Wouldn't she at least want to be there herself to check it out?

The one we get commonly is: "We're interested in play, but my wife wants me to try playing with you guys first, test the waters, and report before we all play together." My usual reply is; "Great, I love a gal that does her homework. Lets all get together for a G-rated dinner, talk about expectations, what we're looking to get out of this, etc. and then we can get into some fun." I almost never hear back. One guy sent back a reply to the effect "Nah bro, she won't even meet other couples till I can confirm personally that they're good in bed." I replied, "Good luck with that."

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1429 posts)
Thats basically a twist on the one ive experienced many times.

Answer an ad or a profile for a couple looking for a bi guy for an MFM. Always includes pics of a hot ass chick. Very enticing.

Then comes...

"We will meet first and play. Then if it goes well, she will join us the next time"

Translated

"Im a bi/gay guy who is having trouble getting someone on my own"

If you want to do it. Ask to meet him and his wife G-rated first and find out from her if thats the deal.

Now. It may be just me but:

Somehow I dont picture a woman telling her husband, "Honey, I want a threesome. But I want you to rent a hooker, and try the guy out first, then let me know how it goes"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Thats got a stronger stench than cat shit....

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
Lot--- Pass on it.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Slowly step awaaaaaay from the crazy. Either this is a scam (and he's looking to do you harm), or the dude is just flat out crazy (to propose such a thing and to think you'd go along with it).

Regardless, you want none of this.

Durham NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Lots, if you decide to go through with it, you might want to keep one eye on whatever your drink of choice is. You don't wanna wake up in that bathtub filled with ice, missing a kidney. Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Dude, I haven't been playing for all that long and am certainly beyond my magic 20's, when I was bullet-proof, but this one's just too weird, and I fancy myself a very open-minded and sexually creative person. I echo Fishing's sentiment as to where not to stick your unit...

Good luck!

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
Should find out what hotel, and send him a transvestite hooker, lol.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I agree with fishing. Take the high road and be honest about why you are not going to go through with his plan. If he gets angry, it's his problem, not yours.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8933 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Kind of strange to me