Just as many couple game players as single men : Swingers Discussion 48990
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceJust as many couple game players as single men
TOPIC: Just as many couple game players as single men
Created by: willingbeginner The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The internet is the new wild wild west..... there are no rules that can be enforced..... all you can do is take your chances like the rest of us...... couples get disrespected as often as single males......I would guess even the holy grail single females are occasionally stood up or dropped...... I'm glad you had this forum available to lament your state..... now suck it up and get back on the horse

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(159 posts)
I agree with Clearsthroat. Where on this site are single men given a "bad rap"? I certainly don't see it.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
I also have to ask... are you contacting couples who state they are only intested in straight males and bi-females? No everyone is comfortable with a bi male...it may be your thing... that doesn't mean it is everyones and even the curious may decide... in the end ( pun intended) it isn't for them.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(366 posts)
are you saying couples don't have a right to decide they are not interested anymore...after perhaps talking it over?

that is what it sounds like...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(366 posts)
I wasn't aware that single men had a "bad rap." That kind of stuff happens with couple/couple meets all the time and i don't think that's a bad rap; sometimes ppl realize later on that they aren't compatible and instead of meeting and fucking you because they've been chatting with you for weeks or months. I don't think that single men are "game players" if a free lay was offered i doubt they'd fuck around and lose their chance. Personally i feel every man wants to get laid so they are just much easier to find and be picky about that's why it's tough for the single guy not because of a bad rap and you posting that "couples are game players, too" by posting 2 incidents that we've all had is going to change anything for you.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Just as many couple game players as single men