It's our Anniversary : Swingers Discussion 191027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIt's our Anniversary
TOPIC: It's our Anniversary
Created by: john7361
Original Starting post for this thread:
Call us sentimental, but do any other couples feel that your Anniversary should be spent with each other rather than with another couple(s) ? I and Mrs. John always felt that this is our day and want to spend it with each other, we have 364 other days to spend with other couples. we see profiles or Hotdate postings that it's their Anniversary, and are looking for other couples to meet with.

I'm not saying they are wrong if that is what they choose, just that we choose to be with each other on our special day. just curious on other peoples opinions is all.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe I did not read the OP correctly. We don't consider swinging with others as a gift to each other for any occasion. It was not our "gift" to each other to go to a swing club during our anniversary. Our celebration was to go to Vegas. Our gifts were personal.

And I don't define my orgasms as gifts to me. :) But they ARE quite enjoyable!

So, if I was off topic, I'm sorry. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Maybe we're perverts, but we've spent two of our seven anniversaries in Vegas: fucking each other, going to dinner, spending that quiet time together, and then going to our favorite swing club there and having a blast! It didn't "cheapen" our anniversary at all. It was a celebration we enjoyed together, just us two, then went out and had fun with friends and strangers. It was ALL good.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I see an anniversary as a special day between 2 people that love each other. I would not appreciate the "gift" of an orgasm from a playmate as a true appreciation of our love together. My love and trust are given 365 days a year , with or without playmates. If my partner somehow felt that playing with others would be the best gift we could give each other on that day I would seriously reevaluate our position in the lifestyle . If the Lifestyle starts to define "us" and our relationship with each other I'll be calling it quits.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Do you feel the same about birth days?"

No, That is my day, John must give me what i ask for on my Birthday ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
john, we feel the same way, reserving our anniversary celebration for people we already know and love or just ourselves. We are romantic and somewhat traditional, but it's what works for us. This year, to celebrate our 30th, we went by ourselves to a very nice restaurant and got some private bare bottom pics from under the tablecloth. Couldn't (or wouldn't) have done that with any vanilla friends or family members nearby!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Call us sentimental, but do any other couples feel that your Anniversary should be spent with each other rather than with another couple(s) ? I and Mrs. John always felt that this is our day and want to spend it with each other, we have 364 other days to spend with other couples. we see profiles or Hotdate postings that it's their Anniversary, and are looking for other couples to meet with.

I'm not saying they are wrong if that is what they choose, just that we choose to be with each other on our special day. just curious on other peoples opinions is all.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: It's our Anniversary