Is this grade school again !! : Swingers Discussion 189240
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIs this grade school again !!
TOPIC: Is this grade school again !!
Created by: john7361
Original Starting post for this thread:
Remember grade school where kids use to ask their friend to go over to another person and ask if they want to "go out" with their friend?

Well, this happen to us this weekend, a couple we know(very sparsely) came up to us. They told us that another couple (couple3) wanted to meet with us, they seen our profile when couple2 was looking at our profile while couple3 was present, We said sure, we ask that they give us their profile name and we will check them out to see if we may be interested. Couple2 told us that couple3 did not have a profile on any site, we thought this was strange, so we ask why they didn't. Apparently, couple3 is very well known by everyone (general public) and cannot even have a profile anywhere for discreetness. In addition, cannot even text (phone) for the same reason. If this couple is that well known, do we even want to get involved with them? We ourselves also need to be very discreet, is this a bad idea considering how bad people like news or like to gossip.

Mrs John.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Then our number 2 on our list comes into play here. we'd have to say no thank you...lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
We have no problem with the first couple being the go between to get this started, but, our problem is how well known is this couple?, are they popular enough to have some stalker media person hiding behind bushes with a camera, or trying to peek thru window shades to get an exclusive.

Mrs John thinks we should meet them first, then determine if we want to continue based on...

1. how well known they are. 2. if there is an attraction between us. 3. and what type of swingers they are.

BTW they already know what we look like cause they seen our face photos.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
john lol, just politely thank them for their assistance...but let them know that you do not need a pimp LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
no way, Bill belongs in the"whats behind the picture" thread.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
It must be Bill Clinton wanting to be low key now.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Well, i guess it can't hurt to at least meet up with them, if anything, to see who they really are. I'm sure it's not much different then any other couples we meet up with discreetly.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
I know I would like to fuck Akron!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
"If this couple is that well known, do we even want to get involved with them?"

I'm not sure I see why this would be an issue for you, except that public play would certainly be out.

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(244 posts)
Remember grade school where kids use to ask their friend to go over to another person and ask if they want to "go out" with their friend?

Well, this happen to us this weekend, a couple we know(very sparsely) came up to us. They told us that another couple (couple3) wanted to meet with us, they seen our profile when couple2 was looking at our profile while couple3 was present, We said sure, we ask that they give us their profile name and we will check them out to see if we may be interested. Couple2 told us that couple3 did not have a profile on any site, we thought this was strange, so we ask why they didn't. Apparently, couple3 is very well known by everyone (general public) and cannot even have a profile anywhere for discreetness. In addition, cannot even text (phone) for the same reason. If this couple is that well known, do we even want to get involved with them? We ourselves also need to be very discreet, is this a bad idea considering how bad people like news or like to gossip.

Mrs John.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Is this grade school again !!