Is it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up : Swingers Discussion 2138161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIs it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up
TOPIC: Is it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your question is interesting, and in my opinion has no easy answer. Obviously you've been having sex for a LONG time, and you're already well established in the lifestyle. With these facts in mind, I'd have to say that there's really no reason NOT to if you're both in agreement. Your honeymoon, in this case, seems to be more of a vacation after the wedding than an after-ceremony ritual introduction into the mysteries of sex. I can't say that Mrs MC and I would have gone out of our way to plan a "swinger-moon" after our wedding, but had the opportunity presented itself I can almost guarantee we'd have jumped right in. The connection we have is deep already, and we've found that re-connecting both WHILE, and AFTER playing can be a wonderful experience. We truly enjoy our lifestyle, and we've found that it has allowed us to deepen our own relationship because of what we learn about ourselves and each other as an extension. If your relationship is similar, then I'd say why not just have fun on your honeymoon, whatever that involves. Don't limit yourselves if you're both interested. Sure, you may go back to your room and have fantastic sex fantasizing about what may have been. You may also have a wonderful experience that you'll both look back on as something that added an amazing aspect to your time away. It's all about having fun...

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Not sure what to think about this.. We usually play when we go to an adults only resort. But it seems different this time because its our honeymoon... is it really? or is it just me? Or... Will it be even more naughty n fun ? Very confused ! Help! lol

Allendale NJ

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 12 of 12 
TOPIC: Is it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up