Is it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up : Swingers Discussion 213816
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIs it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up
TOPIC: Is it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up
Created by: sexxxynjcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Not sure what to think about this.. We usually play when we go to an adults only resort. But it seems different this time because its our honeymoon... is it really? or is it just me? Or... Will it be even more naughty n fun ? Very confused ! Help! lol

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"never, ever swing on your honeymoon"

Maybe preface that with "We would..."

Everyone has the right to do as they please and as long as the two of you are ok with it, why not? I've been invited to meet a couple on Christmas Eve and on an anniversary and know a couple getting married soon who said they are thinking of having a group of swinger frineds join them on their honeymoon. They met on this site and the friends they have made here are part of their life together.

The bottom line is, only you can decide what is right for you.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
a couple we used to swing with invited us along on their honeymoon. we declined.

Ephrata PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I get the whole special day thing and I agree. But the honeymoon is two weeks on a Caribbean island at a couples only resort... lots of drinking smoking and general debauchery lol Party'n! if you know what I mean lol.

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
never, ever swing on your honeymoon. This is the day you two were married and should be celebrated by only you two! There has to be some times where swinging is put aside and to just enjoy each other. Those other swinging couples were not there the day you got married and should not be on your honeymoon. This is a special day for only you two. Enjoy!

Yorktown VA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wedding days (no matter how many you have), anniversaries, bat mitzvah, Thanksgiving, Arbor Day, Jesus' birthday, the day your divorce is finalized, autumnal equinox. No day is too sacred to invite others to share.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3867 posts)
Since you asked for opinions; I agree with richandrenee.

This time is about you all. You have the rest of your life for everyone else.

~Scott

New Albany IN
Username hidden
(262 posts)
Thanks everyone. All solid advice. We have been together for a long time and as far as I'm concerned we have been on one big honeymoon since we met! So yes this will be more like a vacation. We have always had a blast on our trips and I expect this will be no different. I suspect if the opportunity cums up it will be the taboo/naughty factor that make it hard to pass up. YOLO! Thanks guys

Allendale NJ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I think many of us here will tend to err on the side of dedicating such a special night to just the two of you, but only you and your SO can define your relationship. If swinging is a central part of your life, and the both of you are excited about the potential of swinging on your honeymoon, then go for it.

It's only "bad form" if you haven't taken the time to have a discussion with the SO to make sure you're on the same page.

Modesto CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I dont live this as a lifestyle, so I dont want my personal memories of my life entangled with memories of my hobby. I dont think I would want to add others to my honeymoon, just like I dont want to add others to my Christmas, New Years, or Thanksgiving. Your mileage may vary.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
Since you asked for opinions, here is ours. We only get one honemoon and we'd want that time to be one we remember for just the two of us. On our 25th anniversary we'd like to have our own romantic memories of that time. So for us it's separate and special. :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Is it bad form to swing on our honeymoon if the opportunity cums up