Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › Is it appropriate to pick someone up at a public place
TOPIC: Is_it_appropriate_to_pick_someone_up_at_a_public_place
Created by: young_swing_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
My girlfriend and I have been out to places like the supermarket, clothing store, etc. Every once and a while we've spotted a female checking out one of us or both of us. Would it be inappropriate to talk to them to get a number or "Pick them up" in a public place? We've never done it just because what if we're wrong and they're just friendly or they just like to look. Thoughts?

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
we haven't done it but don't see a problem with it....i mean IF you are really being checked out...not just glanced at...go for it..It would probably also be best to have your girl approach her and let her do the talking.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(32 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My girlfriend and I have been out to places like the supermarket, clothing store, etc. Every once and a while we've spotted a female checking out one of us or both of us. Would it be inappropriate to talk to them to get a number or "Pick them up" in a public place? We've never done it just because what if we're wrong and they're just friendly or they just like to look. Thoughts?

Username hidden
(25 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Is it appropriate to pick someone up at a public place
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.