Is it appropriate to pick someone up at a public place : Swingers Discussion 186329
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIs it appropriate to pick someone up at a public place
TOPIC: Is it appropriate to pick someone up at a public place
Created by: young_swing_cpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
My girlfriend and I have been out to places like the supermarket, clothing store, etc. Every once and a while we've spotted a female checking out one of us or both of us. Would it be inappropriate to talk to them to get a number or "Pick them up" in a public place? We've never done it just because what if we're wrong and they're just friendly or they just like to look. Thoughts?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
we haven't done it but don't see a problem with it....i mean IF you are really being checked out...not just glanced at...go for it..It would probably also be best to have your girl approach her and let her do the talking.

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(31 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
My girlfriend and I have been out to places like the supermarket, clothing store, etc. Every once and a while we've spotted a female checking out one of us or both of us. Would it be inappropriate to talk to them to get a number or "Pick them up" in a public place? We've never done it just because what if we're wrong and they're just friendly or they just like to look. Thoughts?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Is it appropriate to pick someone up at a public place