Inviting friends on cruise : Swingers Discussion 202246
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceInviting friends on cruise
TOPIC: Inviting friends on cruise
Created by: Wild_WeekendWarriors The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We went on one and found far too many couples who were traveling with their playmates from their home town. They stuck together the entire cruise and everyone else was treated as "outsiders". It just seems odd that people would pay all that money to go and only play with the same people they always play with. Isn't variety a large part of the attractiveness of the lifestyle?

We still met a lot of fun folks, but it just struck us as odd. Maybe go with another couple, but the whole possee? LOL

We will go again soon and meet new friends as well as re-establish the relationships we made before.

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
No, but references to the main mast do. And the alert for a hard come-about has potential.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
duh jib

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
trimming a jig...does that belong in the euphemism thread? haha

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Gilligan? Is that you?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
We've never been on an LS cruise so our input matters least, after being on several regular cruises vs staying at one of the Desire resorts our US based LS friendly clothing optional resorts, hands down the resorts win. The cons that made our mind up: you never get to a port long enough to enjoy it, most tourist ports aren't worth seeing anyway, rooms are cramped - how is the play going to be in one of those rooms?, pools are typically not enjoyable, ocean wind, rules we've seen on "swinging cruises", quality of food (I know some are excellent, but if its not you're hosed). Many sites offer swinger group resort takeover getaways, we'd think your better off joining one of them with some friends.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
If 3-4 couples ever want to go on a sailing cruise, I just happen to know a lifestyle-friendly skipper who can trim a jib.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I'd visit 5 ports in 4 days rigid.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"some rigid schedule in order to visit five ports in four days.."

Actually 3 ports in 8 days in November. And the modern larger ships are closer to floating palaces these days, so one even hardly has a chance to explore the ship before the week is over, so there is definitely nothing rigid about that. However, I can understand its not everyones cup of tea. Just approx 4000. LOL

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Obviously those cruise ships appeal to a lot of people. I wouldn't be one of them. Smaller boats that go where you decide to go that day, and don't adhere to some rigid schedule in order to visit five ports in four days, is more appealing.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Inviting friends on cruise