If you don't like the profile, then JUST MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Swingers Discussion 35321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIf you don't like the profile, then JUST MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOPIC: If you don't like the profile, then JUST MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Created by: PleasHerParty
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why do we join websites likes like SwingLifestyle . . .to tell other people who we are, what we like, what we don't like, what we are looking for, how to contact us. We do all this through our profile. So you use the search option to find other Swingers in your area, you read their profile to see if you might like them based on their PROFILE. If you like what you read, you contact the other person/couple based on the information they have provide. If you decide to contact them great, do it on their terms . . . . you are contacting them! If you don't like the profile, JUST MOVE ON!!!! Why is it that some of you feel that it is necessary to take "issue" with things you don't like about the profile you just read, just MOVE ON!!! You're obviously not compatible, so why do you take the time to contact them? There are literally a million other people out there, click to the next profile . . . . JUST MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Have I got change for you Jason! <wink>

Whats the point in being negative? it brings everyone else down. We for one have taken a lot of time and effort into our profile and pics. We hope that people don't read into it too much, but that they take it for what it is worth.

We will send a message to someone if we like their profile, not so much because we expect to hook up with them but just to say hey and let them know its a great profile. So lets all be positive and say nice things about others instead of always putting them down.

R& K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Thanks BnK! I just took a look at your profile, VERY VERY NICE. Unlike so many empty (little or no content) profiles, it was refreshing to read yours. Too bad you're so far away. If you ever make it to the city by the bay, please contact us, it would be our "pleasHer" to meet you two.

Newark CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Wow, this is great! I wasn't sure what kind of reactions my post would bring. I am very pleased to see so many and that they are all positive; good input.

Newark CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Pleasherparty, I was going to send an email telling you "good profile" but alas, SM are blocked. You are being blunt and honest in it. I agree, if someone doesn't like it, just move on.

Curiousagain

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Don't blame you a bit, Jason. That is just plain stupid, rude, boorish behavior. It's hard to believe people can be THAT obnoxious. They certainly must KNOW that they aren't going to get anywhere with that approach, so the only explanation I can think of is it was a twisted individual who gets his jollies by trying to piss people off.

Maybe we need a Forum thread called "Obnoxious Assholes" where you can quote these idiots verbatim and post their names!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
we agree totally with moving on.We love the fact that all have different preferences.We also like when people have all their wants needs and desires there for you to see, though we are not interested in reading war and peace in a profile. We would like to see more positive on peoples profiles then the negatives.when we look at a profile and they have quite a few negatives we just pass them by.we want happy ,fun,wity,daring ,nonjugdemental people to be fooling around with

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
we would never waste my time or someone elses by writing them to tell them something negative about their profile, even if they have contacted usfirst. our time is too precious to be that petty about something so menial.we work entirely toooo hard to waste our play time on things like that.

Living life to its fullest!!

R&K

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Kudos!

While we never comment on 'issues' we may have with some profiles (hey its THEIR profile afterall) - we do sometimes take time to compliment nice profiles.

We don't expect anything in return, we just sometimes like a certain pose or certain information (probably the way they composed the profile) and after 'smelling the roses' we'll send off a quick little note of appreciation.

Some days we like to see whose on out west or in a certain city - we know we will probably never meet - but a quick note to some one complimenting their profile usually makes someone's day.

Other than that - yeah move on - life's too short. Besides that,while your writing a compliant to some one about their profile - THE one profile you wanted to see just logged off LOL.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
We agree 100%.........

Naples FL
Username hidden
(229 posts)
Well said, PleaseherParty.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3353 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: If you don't like the profile, then JUST MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!