Ice Breakers : Swingers Discussion 36586
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIce Breakers
TOPIC: Ice Breakers
Created by: TwoInLA
Original Starting post for this thread:
Any suggestions for ice breakers to be used at a gathering of a 3-5 couples? One couple who is coming to our place has a lady who is a bit shy, and her husband suggested some sort of fun activity to break the ice.

This is only the second house party we've ever thrown. At the first one, after the four couples that were over socialized for a couple of hours, I massaged the ladies (I am a certified massage therapist, and these were non-sexual massages). This worked nicely, but we are very interested in other ideas.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
A popular house party game in my area is "Pimps and Prostitutes". Couples are allocated a set denomination of monopoly money. Singles are allocated 1/2 of the amount allocated to couples. Fundamental rules of free enterprise apply, and whoever has the most money at the end of the night wins the game. If the host is the most experienced swinger, he or she can get the ball rolling by offering to perform a specific sexual act for a certain dollar amount, and then get to work. Everyone else can get into the act at their own speed and comfort level. (BTW, sometimes its tough to keep track of your earnings-LOL).

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
I've posted this once before, but here goes.

We've attended parties where the host/hostess had made up dance cards for each of the men, with each man's card having on it the names of all the women except their own partner. Have some soft, slow dance music playing, and the lights dimmed. Each man is requested to dance at least one dance with each lady, checking off the names on his dance card as he dances with them. The "rule" is that nobody can start playing until everyone has completed his dance card.

This gives everyone a chance to spend at least a few minutes up close and touching each other, to have some quiet conversation while dancing, and to get a "feel" (pun intended) for the presence of any of that mystical "chemistry." If you are really clicking with someone while dancing, you can encourage a little discreet caressing and share a kiss or two - and maybe say something about hoping you can get together with that person later.

I'm assuming you don't have a hot tub. They are a fantastic ice breaker and get people naked together in bunches. Stuff just happens then! :-)

There are a variety of games you can play, too, but you need to be very careful with that, because you don't want to make somebody who is shy already feel pushed beyond their comfort level.

When we host a party, Mrs. Valovers and I are always keeping an eye out for anyone who may be a "wallflower" and feeling shy or a bit afraid, and we make it a point to spend some time chatting with them, to introduce them to people we think they might enjoy knowing, and draw them into conversations with others. It's really challenging to host a good party. Sometimes we've been so busy trying to make sure everyone else is having a good time that one or both of us never actually even got to play that evening.

If you have a good idea ahead of time who are likely to be the shy or timid people, then the host & hostess can really help by making it a point to spend time with that person, and even ask them to play so that they will at least get to play once. Usually that's all it takes to get rid of someone's nervous anxiety, which often stems from a fear that "nobody will want to be with me." So if you like that person enough, ask them to play with YOU. That will make their entire evening and maybe even take the pressure off for them so that they play some more with others.

Lots of luck!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Any suggestions for ice breakers to be used at a gathering of a 3-5 couples? One couple who is coming to our place has a lady who is a bit shy, and her husband suggested some sort of fun activity to break the ice.

This is only the second house party we've ever thrown. At the first one, after the four couples that were over socialized for a couple of hours, I massaged the ladies (I am a certified massage therapist, and these were non-sexual massages). This worked nicely, but we are very interested in other ideas.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Ice Breakers