IS ANY REAL COUPLES OUT THERE THAT WANT TO PLAY : Swingers Discussion 212026101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceIS ANY REAL COUPLES OUT THERE THAT WANT TO PLAY
TOPIC: IS ANY REAL COUPLES OUT THERE THAT WANT TO PLAY
Created by: hishermystery
Original Starting post for this thread:
We might be beating a dead bush. BUT. Is this a swing site or just a site for people to be undecided. We see in our area and surrounding areas more and more people have on there profile. WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PLAY. If you message them then they start with all the excuses in the world. To us we are all adults. if you don't want to swing GET THE HELL OF THE SITE. We also see where alot of couples I MEAN A STAGERING BIG AVERAGE. are separating. We have met some of them and have seen the same thing in all. THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION BETWEEN EACH OTHER. Without that you should not be in this. That only leads to jealousy and lots of bad blood. Sorry for stepping on the soap box. Just was making an observation.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
We held house parties for 5 years. We had 25 to 30 couples here. BUT most were from out of town. never had any from here because like I said they are just plain fake. It might be different in other areas. No trust me we havent gotten stale. Just seems the ones here have gotten worse. and around here there is alot of miss communication and jealousy. Yes it gets frustrating. BUT in all the years we have met some fantastic friends out of state. Sorry if it sounded like we were tired. We are just very straightforward and dont sugar coat anything.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We might be beating a dead bush. BUT. Is this a swing site or just a site for people to be undecided. We see in our area and surrounding areas more and more people have on there profile. WHERE ARE ALL THE REAL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PLAY. If you message them then they start with all the excuses in the world. To us we are all adults. if you don't want to swing GET THE HELL OF THE SITE. We also see where alot of couples I MEAN A STAGERING BIG AVERAGE. are separating. We have met some of them and have seen the same thing in all. THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION BETWEEN EACH OTHER. Without that you should not be in this. That only leads to jealousy and lots of bad blood. Sorry for stepping on the soap box. Just was making an observation.

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: IS ANY REAL COUPLES OUT THERE THAT WANT TO PLAY