Husband lost control in our first couples experience Need advice! : Swingers Discussion 195717
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHusband lost control in our first couples experience Need advice!
TOPIC: Husband lost control in our first couples experience Need advice!
Created by: Boyd93
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pretty warm from where i'm sitting as well. that girl needs to break a LOT of rules brother.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
I agree.

We keep rules as emotional protections. Sexually, we dont have "couple rules"

Im turned on when my wife breaks the rules. So to speak. Breaks the rules as in what would be standard in a relationship.

We normally discuss our play and do it together and talk it over in advance.

Once in a while she will be in a situation where an encounter "just sort of happens" out of nowhere. I wont find out about it until after it happened.

Thats against the rules....... Technically

But its that very thing that gets me off. That will turn me on 1000 times more than knowing she is out on a play date with someone we have been chatting with for weeks and have pictures of every body part.

I get off on the unknown. Only she saw his cock. That sort of thing.

Again. Against the rules, but she knows in the back of her mind......Not really.

I love it when she acts completely on her own with her own desires. Thats hot as hell to me. She wanted it. she went for it.

Other couples, swingers included, would be in divorce court if that happened.

I think its important to really talk with a potential new couple and determine if you think the same way as they do.

We see nothing wrong whatsoever with anyone having rules and respect that 100%. But at the same time, we would avoid playing with couples that have rules against things that just naturally flow with us.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Angel and I have "rules" but they are for Protection and such..(Condom required) same room... but we also like watching the other have fun.. RUles of Play should always be firmly discussed BEFORE any play and if your partner breaks them freuqently then there IMHO is sometihng to worry about... RUles..or preferences are their to follow for the couple because well they are there.. the Lifestyle doesnt change the respect or trust in a relationship...for us (Angel and I) our trust and relationship is fine and strengthend.. I lvoe fucking her after playtime and hearing what she liked about the couple/single we were with and vice versa...I say things like..did you enjoy it when...(insert activity here) and she does the same... "rules" tho..well rules to me are like No anal, condom only, no kissing (we LOVE TO KISS) and such for a couple... and again it is COMMUNICATION that is the key to fun in and out of the lifestyle..

if your partner isnt listening then maybe the LS isnt for you..

But to the OP... when i read your story, i think that the couple you were with (at least the man) WAS threatened by your husband being longer lasting than himself..and that may or may not contributed to the Awkwardness...

After each "date" do a check up from the neck up and communication the good bad and the ugly...and above all... LOVE EACH OTHER FLAWS...lol

I really hope you find the answers you seek... good luck and Happy swinging!!

Lancaster OH

Username hidden
(128 posts)
Maritimers summed it up.

I like swinging. I like my wife swinging.

Having experienced those lines getting blurred in the past though, I do stay vigilant to anything that may move beyond swinging.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
What are the significant differences between Swinging, Open Marraige, and Polyamory.

Any one of those categories can encompass a wide range of approaches to sex, emotional involvement and mutual commitment. There is a lot of overlap as well. An attempts define and distinguish will be overbroad and will evoke disagreement.

But here goes:

Swingers - View sex play as a predominantly physical act that can (but need not be) separated from emotional involvement. Most swinging couples seem to have a high degree of mutual commitment.

Open Marriage - Encompasses swinging, married couples that freely play alone, with varying degrees of emotional involvement and views on mutual commitment.

Polyamory - Essentially an individual-centered philosophy that allows for a person to feel love towards and to be romantically involved with multiple others, with a heavy focus on clear understandings about mutual commitment that are tailored to specific circumstances.

Some but certainly not all couples in swinging relationships find concepts of polyamory threatening. Some polyamorists find marriage inherently contradictory to polyamorous concepts.

Many people just like to fuck and grope and play all they can, with and without emotional involvement, with or without commitments and could not give a shit about any of these labels.

So many colors in a rainbow.

Amherst Canada

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
WTF? "I would not stand in his wife"

It should read, I would not stand in his way!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
Excellent post SS.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
There would be no choice involved on his end, my choice is to immediately let him go to where his heart is. I don't say that out of fear or vindictiveness, nor from a stance of control. I do not believe ( for myself) that he or I could give 100% of ourselves to the success of our relationship if one of us was spending 50% of his time investing in another heart relationship. Come Christmas morning one of the 3 of us would be home alone while their lover was nurturing his/her other relationship as an extreme example. Call me selfish , it's ok in many ways I am but if Mr Sav wanted to be elsewhere he could be there with my blessing but I don't for moment fool him into believing he can have us both equally nor is it ever a threat. It is a reality. I believe people should be with the one they love, if it isn't me I am ok with that too. I don't claim I can be or want to be all things for Mr Sav but if I am not his primary interest than he needs to find someone that is in the same way I would do the same. Others manage to make situations like that work but I know myself well enough to know it would be an impossibility for me. I don't want to own him nor limit him in any way but that does not mean I will be included in his desires if they do not suit my own.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Seems fairly simple to me.

We have a few friends k "loves to fuck". Is it unhealthy or detrimental to our relationship? Absolutely not because it is not that kind of love. it IS, nevertheless, an emotion. In fact, the opposite is true. These people actually strengthen our relationship and enhance our LS experience. That's because when I know she's in the hands of a man or woman that I know she really enjoys, its much easier for me to relax and enjoy my playmate as well.

Do people develop emotional feelings that can be unhealthy for the relationship? Happens every day. Its a risk each of us takes in this LS. IMO, the people most at risk, are the ones who feel their relationship is somehow "immune" to the risk. When that facade is exposed by an infidelity, it is usually far more emotionally devastating and often leads to irreparable psychological damage.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3872 posts)
Kind there are tons of threads about this very topic :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16519 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 70   End
TOPIC: Husband lost control in our first couples experience Need advice!