Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice Husband Jealous After MMF
TOPIC: Husband Jealous After MMF
Created by: sunfun71
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently, I met a great couple for a MMF threesome. I'm straight, but open-minded and made it clear that I would be OK with experimenting with him. He informed me this was his girlfriends first time, and he wanted to make it all about her enjoyment which I agreed to completely.

To make a long story short, I left there apartment believing we all had an amazing time. On my drive home, the female sent me several text messages praising my oral skills, my fingers and my kissing. It was obvious from the number of times she squirted that she had a good time.

Later that morning, I sent a text to the male to tell him what a great time I had. It's clear from his response that he is angry at me. Ultimately, he tells me he does not want to meet again. His excuse was that I hurt his girlfriend during anal play, but she denied there was anything about the experience she did not enjoy.

As the conversation evolved, he admitted that he felt like he was just a spectator and that I was pushy. I don't recall it that way, and neither does his girlfriend. Has anyone else had an experience where one persons recollection of events is very different than everyone else's?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree with Andrew ~ it takes time for a couple to get in sync. There have been a couple of times I got that "whoa shit" feeling when my Mrs was having an amazing time and I was spectating. But it passes, you learn from it- sometimes new techniques, things she's into you or even she had no idea about, and afterwards you talk and in time move forward or pull back.

Over a dozen years of this on and off the shoe has been on the other foot too; where it was me hitting it really hard like the side of a tree on the forest moon of Endor (heh heh) and she was surprised. That couple just needs to resync- it's not you.

I'd just say, "I understand and thank your for a nice time." Give them some space and you never know. Sounds like you played it right though. With us, if it's a single guy (and no this isn't a request for more applications lol) I like to chat with the guy ahead of time separately, man to man, to give him a few tips on what she does and doesn't like, what's in-bounds and what is not. It has proven to help a lot all around.

As a single guy approaching a couple, it's not a bad idea to become friends with the husband- especially when he's an Alpha too. He's going to want that comfort level you are going to treat her nicely while still having a fun time. That conversation can happen completely separate from her. That's his little agnel you're about to... ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
This is an easy one.

"He informed me this was HIS GIRLFRIENDS first time,"

Emphasis mine. It's still too easy for him to lose her, so the good sex was enough to make him feel threatened. You may have been on perfect behavior.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(566 posts)
To the OP, I would suggest cutting ties to the couple, they sound like they are not on the same page and need to re-evaluate if this is for them.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
"That's why I find the initial meeting with the male really important. "

Unless you are a couple like we are and there is no "initial" meeting with just the male. I'm quite capable of communicating our rules, and my preferences myself thank you very much.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17870 posts)
Sunfun, I've always had this concern when playing with couples. That's why I find the initial meeting with the male really important. Although it's about her he's there also and its always important to consider his role. I have found that some guys like to reserve something just for themselves. Sometimes its kissing or anal. So I always make a point to do a visual check in with the male half to make sure he's good with the situation. I also rarely text with the woman unless I know it's cool with the male half. You may have done nothing wrong. You indicated it was her 1st time and they may have buyers remorse in a sense. And I do mean they! Even if she had the best sex ever she is part of a couple and they clearly aren't on the same page. So listen to BT on this and stop texting her and only communicate with him if he contacts you, apologize for any miscommunication. For now just move on. Welcome to the fora! We need more SM's here.

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
"Has anyone else had an experience where one persons recollection of events is very different than everyone else's?"

You know that really isn't the question you want to ask. Right? It doesn't matter if one person's recollection is different if they're half of a couple. What you should be asking is, did I do anything wrong? Probably not, but without the video tape, we'll never know. If in fact you did take over the scene and didn't check-in verbally or through eye contact with the male prior to and during the rocking of the young lady's world, then, you may have slighted him and he may have felt left out. This is where clear, timely/appropriate communication of expectations, and experience comes in.

Ultimately, a successful MFM occurs when all three people exit the playing field happy. Clearly, this wasn't the case.

Though you didn't ask for advice, I'll give you my take. What you do now is critical. Stop communicating with the young lady. Period. This isn't a he said/she said debate. Its their relationship.

Trust me, its a heady ego boost to have a woman text you with all kinds of superlatives about your performance and how you made her feel, but it can also spell the end of your play with a couple if you're perceived as a threat because they aren't communicating and aren't comfortably on the same page.

The problem may be theirs in their inexperience and lack of communication, but you'll not make it any better by continuing to text her. Its not about facts or who's right and who's wrong. Its about feelings.

Just my two cents.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8973 posts)
Recently, I met a great couple for a MMF threesome. I'm straight, but open-minded and made it clear that I would be OK with experimenting with him. He informed me this was his girlfriends first time, and he wanted to make it all about her enjoyment which I agreed to completely.

To make a long story short, I left there apartment believing we all had an amazing time. On my drive home, the female sent me several text messages praising my oral skills, my fingers and my kissing. It was obvious from the number of times she squirted that she had a good time.

Later that morning, I sent a text to the male to tell him what a great time I had. It's clear from his response that he is angry at me. Ultimately, he tells me he does not want to meet again. His excuse was that I hurt his girlfriend during anal play, but she denied there was anything about the experience she did not enjoy.

As the conversation evolved, he admitted that he felt like he was just a spectator and that I was pushy. I don't recall it that way, and neither does his girlfriend. Has anyone else had an experience where one persons recollection of events is very different than everyone else's?

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Husband Jealous After MMF