How to say no to friends : Swingers Discussion 192311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to say no to friends
TOPIC: How to say no to friends
Created by: enigma322
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have been in the lifestyle for a little while and have a group of "friends" Unfortunately, we do not want to play with all our friends. Like hanging out and a little flirting, but there is pressure to play. Do we play or say no?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I suspect that that's an issue that everyone in the LS faces sooner or later. If your friends interest in you is based on friendship, they'll understand. If their interest is based on sex, they'll move on. So long as it's handled in a 'friendly' manner, it's all good.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
ohhhhh you want to feed my white collar fetish!! Sweeeeet

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
E322, don't take this the wrong way , please, but honestly, the fact that you are here asking this question shows you are not comfortable with the idea of playing with these people. You'll find plenty of support here, but you're already headed in the right direction.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5125 posts)
akron you need to come fuck me so i can not break up with you.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You should play only when you both want to play,

You mention there is pressure to play, who is pressuring you to play ? that couple or others in the group ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
"We're all adults here. If their feelings are hurt and they "break up" with you you're better off in the long run."

Agreed!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
oh okay, understood! You just need to say in a politely tactful manner...no thank you. Its not easy, to say no to nice people. But you cannot fuck someone because they are nice, you fuck because you want to fuck them :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I do not play with some of my lifestyle friends, we just do not have the attraction on that level. I did have one couple I stopped seeing because it was always uncomfortable after I had already said I just dont feel we have the connection needed, and it was still sorta kinda an issue. I see them at events and we all have a drink and laugh still enjoy thier company and they have found other friends to enjoy more in depth benefits with.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
We were unclear. We did not mean Vanilla friends. We meant lifestyle friends who want to have more benefits.

Mount Laurel NJ
Username hidden
(34 posts)
up to you. My opinion is, never bring sex into a relationship you are not willing to lose. If this is a friend that you cannot bear the thought of losing, don't do it. If it doesnt matter either way....ahhh, give it thought. Because bringing sex into a relationship can change it...and from what I have seen, most often for the worse. I have said this. You can make friends from swingers, but its rare to make swingers from friends.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: How to say no to friends