How to handle a weirdo? : Swingers Discussion 239887
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to handle a weirdo?
TOPIC: How to handle a weirdo
Created by: Angelmica
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are at a club we frequent Angel is slightly drunk, dancing with three girls. this older (maybe early 60s?) guy makes his way over to the group and starts grabbing angels boobs and her pussy. I did not see any of this but she quickly makes her way back over to me and is mad. She explained to me that she wasn't "in the mood" anymore and it took about 15 minutes to start enjoying her night again.

Now I know we are going to run into this guy again. I DONT WANT TO BE AN ASSHOLE but I don't want this guy grabbing her body and ruining her night and mine.

There is a chance the guy got the wrong idea as he may have seen me touching her in those places (not knowing shes my wife)

Do I not say anything to him and let her tell him? I think that's a pussy way of thinking BUT we ARE in a swing club not a local dance club.

Do we mention it to the club manager?

Do I politely say something to him early in the night?

Do I wait till he does it again and get the tire iron out of my trunk and split his coconut open?

I can see how he may have gotten the idea it was OK to treat her this way from the way her and I carry on with each other in public, but I don't want this guy ruining our time and her feeling disrespected.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
same here I never drink when we are out. Mrs Naughty calls me her protection and watcher as she likes to imbibe while we party.

occasionally we have issues with gropers but she lets them know when its not welcome

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
agreed. call me paranoid, but you'll never even see me tipsy unless i'm in the comfort, and privacy of my own home. I may never be that drunk guy who's life of the party, but I've also never been mr. whiskey dick either. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
I also do not get drunk when we go out. We are on the same page about that. Even if I did not have to drive I would stay sober.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
as to the original post, one other thing I wanted to mention and this is NOT a judgment, just us. you'll notice many of the guys posting this thread are with seriously gorgeous women. you will never find me even close to being drunk at a party such as this. let's face it, when you are with a beautiful woman in that kind of environment, there's always the possibility of weird or rude stuff happening. if it does come to that, I like to be sure I have a clear head. doesn't mean I can have a drink or two and relax. just saying.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
and um... where can we sign up for this choking thing? :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
Thanks for the reply guys, We did go to the club this past weekend and I told Angel if you see him point him out. My plan was to very nicely tell him not to touch her and if he liked he and his girl were welcome to have a drink with us.

I really don't like having enemies and dramas. this club is so much fucking fun and I don't want to feel unwelcome there. Anyways he wasn't there so with some luck we wont see him again. But as most suggested im going to be nice and if he does it again I will just choke him a little bit.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Ditto what BT posted. as guys we sometimes want to "deal with the asshole" which he probably deserved, but in the end you could end up looking like the prick and nothing puts a damper on the party like knocking some drunk papaw thru the wall. diplomacy first if possible. second time and it's sweet dreams.

and while he's napping, let's go find that little honey he brought with him. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5112 posts)
The real problem is that your lady did not immediately tell this guy (politely) that she's not interested. Should the guy have touched her the way he did? Probably not. But it's also entirely possible that he thought she sent him an "ok" signal to join in. Maybe she was looking and smiling at you, but he thought it was directed at him. Or the guy could have just been too grabby. Who knows?

The point is that whenever another person (or couple) makes either of you uncomfortable, it's best to let them know immediately and make them fully aware of the problem.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Nate, he was with a much younger lady. He was not a single guy. That was the first time we ever had issues with anyone. And yes I sure don't want to blow things up and make a scene. We love that place.

Hamburg NY
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Introduce yourselves as a couple to the guy at the club next time you see him, while you are BOTH sober though to have a conversation. If he approaches her and acts inappropriately after you have had the conversation, complain discreetly to management to have him removed.

I have been at clubs in past when others are having an issue with somebody....and they sometimes create more of a distraction than the one causing the initial issue.

Mrs. U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: How to handle a weirdo