How to get things started with a FMF with my partner : Swingers Discussion 201971
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to get things started with a FMF with my partner
TOPIC: How to get things started with a FMF with my partner
Created by: onehota_towncpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am not new to the lifestyle but my boyfriend is and has adjusted very well and we are having the time of our lives. We have had lots of experiences together, and tonight we are having our first for both of us, single female join us. We're both a little unsure about who should start, where do we take her, do we just go with the flow and the moment....HELP cause I know this will be an amazing night for us both and her as well...we just wanna make sure we do it right... HELP lmao

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Smooth is always good.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5193 posts)
Nope never posted this question before. Last night went exactly like we had hoped. Very smooth and pleasureable!! Thanks for the advice it was just what we needed to relax our minds on the approach and pampering of our new playmate. Tara

Sellersville PA
Username hidden
(236 posts)
I am not new to the lifestyle but my boyfriend is and has adjusted very well and we are having the time of our lives. We have had lots of experiences together, and tonight we are having our first for both of us, single female join us. We're both a little unsure about who should start, where do we take her, do we just go with the flow and the moment....HELP cause I know this will be an amazing night for us both and her as well...we just wanna make sure we do it right... HELP lmao

Sellersville PA
Username hidden
(236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: How to get things started with a FMF with my partner