How to get things rolling : Swingers Discussion 226313
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to get things rolling
TOPIC: How to get things rolling
Created by: decouple4f
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi. Me and hubby have become friends with this nice couple. We've swapped with once and hung out a few times now. My question for u folks is how do we start with the play? We r are fairly new. We text back and forth to see how everyone is. But when togethet still nervous to start. What are some good ideas?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We experienced something fun a few months back. A couple with whom we've gotten together with just a little came to our neck of the woods and we all went out to a nice dinner. Afterwards we went to a club and were standing at the bar talking and drinking. After a bit we all decided to move over to some sofas to sit and continue.. I (husband) was the last one in line. It was a long sofa and the other husband sat between the two wives.

That left me two options, sit next to mine or sit on the other end next to his. Easy choice.. ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1171 posts)
Agree with the previous posters - find some fun games to play. There are a ton of "adult" games out there that you can buy. Or, you can simply take a normal board game and find a way to make it naughty. Remember truth or dare? It's sounds kind of immature, but, you'd be amazed at how fast things start rolling with a quick game of truth or dare. Hot tubs (if you have one) are also a great way to break the ice. Usually, it's finding the right couple to join you for some games or a dip in the hot tub that is the hard part!

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
A pool or hot tub is always super easy for getting it rolling

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1246 posts)
Lots of ways to get the ball rolling.

Dancing, for instance, is an easy way to get a little soft swap action inititated while still allowing everyone to get physically comfortable with each other.

Sometimes a game of cards, WII, beer pong, flippy cup or something similar with light stakes is a good way to get things started. Light stakes, such as a kiss or strip apiece of clothing is pretty easy to suggest. We often will go through a full range of different games, slowly progressing to higher states as the night goes on.

Also, as a bifem couple yourselves, I'm sure you know that it's always easier to kick start adult time with a little girl play. For us, this is often more of a main course than an appetizer, but it's always easier to initiate girl play than it is swap play.

Hope this helps. Best of luck .

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Hi. Me and hubby have become friends with this nice couple. We've swapped with once and hung out a few times now. My question for u folks is how do we start with the play? We r are fairly new. We text back and forth to see how everyone is. But when togethet still nervous to start. What are some good ideas?

Bear DE
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How to get things rolling