Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice How to find swingers when away, universal code Sign
TOPIC: How to find swingers when away, universal code Sign
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Couples Oasis is good but you need to plan ahead, as the organizers meet you off site first to make sure you're not a whack job. Then you follow them to the house.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20268 posts)
Sexus....HMMMMMMMM? We should talk about your plans in the Spring. Not sure right now, but I might be taking a weekender to Vegas around that time depending on work. Going to try to treat a friend of mine to a vacay if I can afford it. She really needs a break from life lol.

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We've only been to Red Rooster in Vegas, and have gone there about 6 or 7 times, all enjoyable. I will say, however, that a couple years ago we went during easter week (our anniversary happened to fall around then) and it just seemed like not as "fun" people attended. A lot more socializing than actual playing, which was very different from our other experiences there. usually it's been a blast. My first time there was absolutely my best. Going again in the spring to Vegas. My fantasy is always to meet a distinguished looking gent and have him make some sort of plan w/ my husband, and follow us up in the elevator... Hasn't happened yet, but you never know b/c I've never actively pursued anything like that in Vegas.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Funmaker01...in my humble and unbiased opinion, Oasis is the best club with regularly scheduled events in Vegas...tOr check out one of the occasional hotel or hotel floor takeovers in town. The other options in Vegas are played out defacto house parties and the really touristy places on the strip

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Thanks. I'll look into them.

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Interesting. I have a friend of mine who is into the LS and I think she would love (and needs) a vacay to Vegas. I am assuming since its Vegas, there are parties and events all the time. Are there any events that you would recommend over any others?

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
Other than swinger sites and trying to get into Swing events, what are other ways to mingle with people in the lifestyle? Sorry, I'm still new.

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
not everyone uses websites like this.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
So I just saw this post on that other website (that I can't speak of in here cause it gets edited out) and thought I would come over here and see what others thought about it. I actually think the black ring idea is kind of interesting. Sounds like there is way more experience with this subject which is kind of a bummer. Maybe I'll just use this as an excuse to buy some bling lol

Mary Esther FL
Username hidden
(41 posts)
some people over on the SDC site are starting up a black ring on the right hand. does matter what fingure it is on. here is the post

WHY WE WEAR A BLACK RING ON OUR RIGHT HAND. In an effort to help us all discretely identify others in the swinging lifestyle, we suggest wearing a black ring on the right hand whenever you're open to meeting others in the lifestyle. If you agree, please post this to your profile and we can quickly spread the word that the black ring on the right hand signifies a member of the swinger community.

FAQ Q: How does the black ring work?

A: Wear your black ring on your right hand if you are out and open to meet other swingers. If someone wearing a black ring on their right hand approaches you, start a conversation with them. "I see you're wearing a black ring on your right hand. Maybe we are in the same club."

Q: Does it matter what finger I wear my black ring?

A: No. Any finger of the right hand is works.

Q: Do I have to wear my black ring all the time?

A: No. Only when you want other swingers to recognize you.

Q: What if someone without a black ring approaches me and asks me what the ring means?

A: Tell them anything you would like. "Oh nothing. Nice, isn't it?"

Q: Does wearing the black ring mean we're full swap swap/soft swap/bi-male/bi-female, etc.?

A: No. It just means you are a swinger. It's a way to start a conversation. If you're not compatible, at least you met a kindred spirit. Q: Does wearing the black ring mean you are polyamorous? A: Not necessarily. It means you are a swinger. You may also happen to be polyamorous, but the black ring is not meant to be a symbol for polyamory.

Q: I don't want anyone to know I'm a swinger. What do I do?

A: Simple. Don't wear the ring.

Q: Is there a particular ring I should get?

A: No. As long as it's black, it counts. Q: I am afraid I might be harassed for wearing the black ring. Isn't it dangerous to expose yourself by wearing such a public sign of being a swinger? A: The number of swingers in the population is very low -- less than 4% of the population identify themselves as swingers. The odds that the number of people wearing the black ring ever being so high as to reach to popular consciousnesses is correspondingly low. Again, you should only wear the black ring if, when and where you want to be identified as a swinger. Do not wear it in situations where you think you may be threatened.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: How to find swingers when away, universal code Sign