How to find swingers when away, universal code Sign : Swingers Discussion 217191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to find swingers when away, universal code Sign
TOPIC: How to find swingers when away, universal code Sign
Created by: cloudcity
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are headed on a vacation next week and would like to find some playmates while away. Its a cruise which we posted in the cruise section that we are looking to meet people on it. So far no one has replied that they are. With a couple thousand people on a cruise ship you would think anywhere from 5-10 percent of those people may be swingers right? So, we were wondering if we could get some advice while onboard of something to wear or maybe even put on our cabin door to identify us as swingers so maybe someone will approach us. We do not feel comfortable walking up and talking to a couple we find attractive to try and feel out whether or not they are swingers. We were thinking about printing the sls logo here with the letters SLS printed under iit and taping it to our cabin door... but then we may have folks knock on the door we wouldn't have any interest in then it would become awkward. Also, thought about making up a badge or pin with the sls logo and put them on our shirt. Heck, sounds desperate right? We would really love to just meet a lifestyle couple while on this cruise and not sure how to do it without looking like an ass.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL! See what I mean? :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
"I think the anonymity of the internet makes people "braver" and say things they wouldn't actually say to someone's face."

Because many Forum participants post pictures of their ass, I feel it's OK to respond to an ass like an ass. Just my opinion...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
@indecent - There are a lot of a**holes on here. Very mean-spirited, enjoy making others upset, poking fun at their mis-steps and mis-fortunes in the lifestyle. Apparently they have forgotten what it's like to be new to the lifestyle.

There have been times where I have been really upset by what others have said to/about us here on the Forums as I was only coming on here for help and advice, not to be judged and criticized. So, I take a week or so off from the Forums and then come back.

There are some really nice people on here, too. Very kind and helpful, very nice and thankful for advice. I think the anonymity of the internet makes people "braver" and say things they wouldn't actually say to someone's face.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
We don't agree on a lot, OWC, but that ass is simply incredible.

I can't get over it. I could definitely get behind it, however.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
IP -- to delete a post, click on *Del Post* just below it. Note that you only see this under your own posts.

Every thread in the forums wanders off the original topic, sooner more likely than later. Don't take it personally! Bring it back to topic as often as you like: Address those who have addressed the topic, and learn to ignore the rest.

That IS a really nice ass, and I for one would like to see more of it.

On topic: Assuming you will keep wearing your black ring and that you'll approach others you see with them; and you'll gain some idea of whether it's an efficient way of meeting other swingers; some of us would like to read if you've noticed any progress in the adoption of this custom.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
To get back to the OP question....

I'd be tempted to just wear a SLS t-shirt. I don't know anything about wearing the "black ring". You could try it!

I'm just blown away by all the folks on here that get "approached" all time when out in public. I have a friend that has guys approaching her at grocery stores, etc all the time!! That has never happened to me, ever. :( Hubby gets checked out by women all the time in stores, etc. I have men actually turn around and walk away when I smile at them. WTF?!?

Good luck to you on your cruise!! Hope you don't have an engine fire! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(609 posts)
As totally awesome as that ass is, IndecentProposals, you are going to find yourself in trouble by naming profiles on other sites. You should remove it before someone reports you (and I'm quite sure someone will).

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
@indecent do you know who is trying to get it started in san antonio? i would like to try and help if possible.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Our first choice would be Couple's Oasis. It's more of a house party than a club. The Red Rooster has a club atmosphere, allows single men and always seems crowded with tourists, if you're into that scene you may want to check it out. Couple's Oasis is more intimate with no SM's and you will go through a 20 minute pre screening at a local pub on your first visit before being led over to the house. We've been to both places several times each and it really just depends on the mood you're in. Both have group play rooms.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Out of professional courtesy (which is more then the club in questions co host has afforded me) I will not name names, but suffice to say that one of the better known "clubs" in Vegas is actually the residence of the owner, and more resembles lifestyle museum than a lifestyle club. If you want to socialize with octogenarians about how hoppin the place was 20 years ago and how those damn party promoters are ruining the club scene, it's a sure bet, otherwise, take a pass

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: How to find swingers when away, universal code Sign