How to explain this to my kids : Swingers Discussion 194321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to explain this to my kids
TOPIC: How to explain this to my kids
Created by: KCndaDoc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
What a mess! Well, you're not going to be able to ignore it, that's for sure. Though the kids may be too young to really understand, the alternative is to treat it as a teachable event and talk with the kids about not only the lifestyle, but about adult relationships and why they succeed or fail. The relationship with your Ex failed, presumably your current relationship is succeeding. I would Not get into negative comments in re your Ex, but let the kids draw their own conclusions. We wish you well.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Don't underestimate the malice of an ex. It's possible that she saw the phone as an opportunity to do some digging into your life. There are many easily found forensic programs that can restore deleted pictures and browser histories. They're standard issue for police and private investigators. Search the internet and you'll find a plethora of sites that tell you how to do it. Same with computers. If you merely delete a picture, it's still there in the memory and can stay for months or longer. Deletion simply means that you've made the file inaccessible...the information is still there. In the future, you may wish to look into some programs that will completely scramble the information so that it is not recoverable to any normal program available to the general public.

Richmond VA

Username hidden
(533 posts)
Oh my! I don't envy this mess. A 10 year old has enough to try to make sense of...dad and a woman that isn't his mother is enough to try to sort out. Dad, new woman and OTHERS?

Without knowing anything about the situation, but knowing how women can tend to roll, I'd wager that she's fabricating a lot of the story to try and dig stuff out of you. Depending upon how long you've been split...yeah, that makes sense to me. But to mix the kids up in it is pretty low. Of course, we all know, there's no per-requisits for having kids.

Cuyahoga Falls OH

Username hidden
(2087 posts)
sounds like your ex was doing some investigating on you. our sons ( 23 + 29 ) both know we swing but i would hate to think they would come across any pics of us.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: How to explain this to my kids