How to deal with low confidence : Swingers Discussion 209554
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to deal with low confidence
TOPIC: How to deal with low confidence
Created by: swmichmilk The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lots of husbands ask me to hit on their wives so they can learn how not to do it.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
You'd be amazed at how many people think like you do or are just looking for an opening to strike up a conversation. We're a very respectful couple and don't believe in inviting ourselves into other's conversations or being touchy-feely with someone we just met, but unfortunately we've had couple misinterpret our being respectful for dis-interest. However, it seems to help if you explain that up front. To overcome our "shyness" we actually made it a point to seek out other wallflowers (like ourselves) just to strike up a conversation. Beleive me, others will appreciate the effort and you'll see how easy it is to meet people.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(163 posts)
Let your wife go out by herself if you're not up to it.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I read your thoughts, and checked out your profile. I (he) have some thoughts for you. Send me an e-mail if interested, and I'd be happy to share them.

Hudson NY

Username hidden
(13 posts)
and....how will you know they are interested if you don't take a chance. What's the worst that can happen? They end up not being interested? It happens all the time and don't take it personally, remember you still have a loving mate who is attracted.

I know it's hard to not take it personally, but attractive to one is not attractive to another, don't sweat it.

I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but to others, I'm a damn fine sweet tea! FWIW

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How to deal with low confidence