How to Deal with not being on the same page with your partner : Swingers Discussion 2155291011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow to Deal with not being on the same page with your partner
TOPIC: How to Deal with not being on the same page with your partner
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I have been swinging for a few years and have had some really good meets and good times. Almost all of our meets have been where we "seperate" wether in a same room or seperate room situation. Our dilema is that my wife says she prefers the one-on-one interaction, but I am looking more for the "tangle of bodies" setting. Even being in the same room/same bed, whenver I try to find the opening to bring everyone into a more 4-some play, it's almost always seeing here zoned into the OP so much, I am almost forgotten. I do have a wonderful time with my play partner, but want more. Has anyone else had to deal with this and any valid advice to help get us on the same page? We do talk very openly after each encounter, but it's always the same; I am frustrated because I fantasized a different night and she gets upset because she had a great time and thinks I am trying to sabotage that by not being as happy as her.

Iowa LA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: How to Deal with not being on the same page with your partner