How often do you : Swingers Discussion 228320
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow often do you
TOPIC: How often do you
Created by: VADAK
Original Starting post for this thread:
We were talking the other night and began to wonder if we are normal or not...LOL...(I know "loaded" question). How often do you guys go out and meet others? Also, we are interested in hearing if you meet a certain circle of people regulalrly? or are you constantly looking for new potential playmates? Thanks everyone! K/D
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We live 2+ hours apart, travel back and forth or in-between weekly to spend time with each other.

We've quit meeting new couples 1-1 for dinner/drinks, I prefer to flirt with my own guy over the 2 dinners we get to share, instead of someone else's. We sign up for events at swing club every few weeks and invite couples that contacted us between club dates to meet us there. At the club, there are just more options and if we click with nobody else, we are quite content to enthusiastically fuck each other:)

We play most often (couple times a month) with SM's, but I've been fortunate enough to meet a few sexy, sane SF's that I liked enough to invite into our playtime too.

A feeling of mutual like and respect is what I initially expect from a potential playmate, if they convey a whining manner, negative attitude or any dramatic bullshit; I am done. Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
We live in a little town with little time. Most emails are slow to respond. We just keep moving on. I look for profiles that are recently online. If I see last on 246 days ago, I usually just move on.

Beeville TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
<em>Good post. We don't get out that often, usually only to events/parties where we already know someone and want to hang out with them again. And while we aren't constantly looking for new couples to meet, we're always open to folks who contact us and where there may be a "connection". </em>

<em>We've been lucky enough to meet several couples where there's at least an attraction between one of us and one (or both;) of the other couple. We don't feel any particular pressure to play all the time, and simply enjoy socializing from time to time along with the playtime. </em>

<em>There's a comfort level that we like to attain where we can pretty much let go of ourselves and explore new fantasies, and we hope to attain that kind of relationship with other couples. It's a slow process, but it's where we hope to go.</em>

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
I think it might be something you could briefly mention in your profile. (welcome to the forums, btw) You could put in that you love to meet new couples, and continue getting with couples you've met, but when you have child care, or a child free time limit, you need to hear back sooner if you contact a couple. You're quite honest already, or sound so, and that would be something to express when you're sitting talking together, or in emails, if not in your profile. Just thinking it may not come across so positively in a profile (but I'm leaving it in this post, b/c I rarely edit myself in here.)

If another couple leaves you hanging about an invitation, and thinks you are being rude when you change your plans to make your time worthwhile, then that couple may be a drama couple that you'd be best not meeting with anyway.

Think of it outside the realm of swinging situatios. What would you do if you were going to a movie and had a baby sitter, and when you got to that movie, it was either filled up or not playing? You would take advantage of that time still, and either go to a different movie or choose a different activity.

That said, if you really want to wait for certain people, those worthy of your plans and time limits, then you and your husband can always go out on your own that night, rather than meet a different couple.

I, for one, would not think it rude at all if we were slow in responding and you made other plans.

Good luck.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
We actively look for local couples, hoping to find sex partners who also may become friends. It is a slow process. We have met and communicated with some couples for months before we actually got to the sex part. This has more to do with working parent's schedules than with lack of motivation.

We would like to play more often, but we think this is slowly building up a network of couples with similar interests (and problems) that will be large enough for us to find someone who is available when we have free time.

I have a related question, though. When we have a few child-free days, we contact people we have stayed in emal touch with and invite them to meet us. Sometime, it is a day or two or three before the couple responds and we have in the interim accepted another invitation or asked someone else.

Our question is this: When we ask someone to meet, should we wait till we hear back from them before accepting another invitation or extend an invitation to someone else for the same time period?

Some people don't respond quickly, and our time without our child arond is our best chance to play, so we want to make the most of it/ What do some of you think?

Whitehouse TX

Username hidden
(1 post)
We have been in the life style for awhile now and have a wonderful time, laughing, joking, dancing. We play once in awhile and most often with people we have met often and just like. I think it depends on what you want and are looking for.

Spring City TN

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Jerk Off? Read our profile;-).

Cape Coral FL

Username hidden
(144 posts)
We go out once a month to party at swinger clubs. As parents we cannot just go out and meet people anytime. We have to plan it in advance. We are trying to meet couples for private fun as well.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
How often we get out is a much larger number than how often we hook up- that's for sure :)

Just in the past year we have become part of a circle of friends, maybe fifty people altogether and we haven't met them all yet because at any given time some of them don't make it to the parties.

New vs the same people? Well, with any group there are some you instantly connect with and some due to the fact they are in the group quickly become like brothers or sisters- you like their company a lot but there just isn't a spark there. That doesn't necessarily mean there won't be some day, just not today.

We met a nice couple once and the wife has an awesome term for someone she likes to see again.. she calls the guy a "repeat offender" ~ cracked us up and it's quite appropriate ;-)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
We have no desire to go out every single weekend. We have a group of "regulars" we hang out with, sometimes swing, sometimes not, and one or two "favorite" couples we enjoy swinging with. Sometimes the regulars will introduce a new couple in the mix of things, and that's sometimes fun, sometimes not, or friends of friends, things like that.

This sounds jumbled, but no, we are not fucking other people every single weekend. I don't keep a count, but I would guess once a month with friends we already know, and meeting new people? I don't know how often. Sometimes once a month, sometimes maybe a few times a year. At parties? That is entirely different.

G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: How often do you