How often : Swingers Discussion 183151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow often
TOPIC: How often
Created by: PAbiway The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
jzabelle, that sounds awesome! I am glad y'all are having fun!!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I found a great friend in the lifestyle, we enjoyed the lifestyle but have both found that really we just enjoy our time more than spending time with others.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
That is how my hubby feels too jk. He says there are times he looks over and thinks what am I doing over here. I need to be over there.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
we play with playmates maybe once or twice a month on average. as for our personal playtime, if kate goes more than a couple of days with out sex, somebody is in serious trouble. ;-)

in three years in the lifestyle i've never been with another woman i enjoy more than my lady. not only is she gorgeous, but there's no replacement for that emotional, physical, and psychological comfort i find in her arms.

it's a little like sleeping in a hotel bed. you can enjoy it, but even at best, you can't wait to get back home to your own.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
heehee, y'all are a trip. See, this is why God made me female. I aint stickin no body part of mine anywhere where poop is housed. I just aint doin it, no matter what LOL

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I should not have read that last post at work: insta-erection.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
lol lost! Definitely brought a smile to my face with that last post.

To the OP~ I have sex with my husband quite a bit more than play partners, mostly because we are so selective with whom we play, so it takes a bit of time to find the right couple, go out for a vertical date, then bed them. Add in hubby's crazy schedule, and our play time is extremely limited, but in the end, we're ok with that. We have a lot of friends that are swingers with whom we don't play for one reason or another, and we enjoy hanging out with them quite a bit.

We don't have any hard or fast rule about the ratio, but after a play date, hubby and I like to 'reconnect' with one another alone. Post playdate sex is SUPER hot!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
At this point I'm ready to have sex with myself lol. Between work and treatment and church and the kids and paying bills....even my wand is going wtf!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I realize that sometimes the friends you think are so interested in you sexually are merely flirting and have no intentions of taking things farther. That's okay, but sometimes it's not always easy to tell about what people intend. that's why I love people like Shelly...she just tells you straight out. No guessing. on ANY subject!"

I HAVE TO though, because I miss subtlety so badly!! That poor man at the bar last sat for instance. He did not care about any new club...my dumb ass? I said well...and gave him club information hahahahahaha. Talk about duhhhh......he had pity and asked me straight out so...are you here with anyone? And duhh, I was like ohhhh....yes, I am. You have to be succinct with me or my ass will think you are merely being polite and will take it as that hhahaha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Texas has been unusual in that there are a lot of people who talk and flirt, but not as many that really have sex with others as much as we had when we lived in VA 2 years ago. Could be b/c I hit my 50s? But I don't think that's it. I can't figure it out quite, but I don't worry about it. Maybe it's the drought... "

I told you.......lol. There are nice house parties you can go to though. I'm not sure how many opportunities I have missed, you know how I am.....subtle flirting goes ZIP! Right past my head hahahaha. Its not cause you are 50 dahling, its just this area.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: How often