How much touching is okay : Swingers Discussion 185814
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow much touching is okay
TOPIC: How much touching is okay
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wow.... old topic.

the few parties we have been to (swinger or otherwise) men have always asked for my permission to touch my wife. I prefer it that way.... and I never touch with out permission..... I have no problems asking for permission, but permission should be obtained. She makes it very clear early in the night that touching is not allowed with permission and she points out the guys she wants me to keep away...... of course when women want to touch her that is always acceptable...... we have not had this issue at any party (admitted we have only been to one swinging party, but even at non swinging parties) we have attended everybody has been respectful (prolly because they know all they have to do is ask)

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
As a grown women I prefer to handle myself and decide for myself what is and what is not offensive. For the most part the men I have encountered have been very respectful. On the odd chance someone crosses a line I do not freak out, do not over react and do not cause a scene, if I should happen to mention it at all to Mr Sav it is so he can get a laugh too ( he knows how sharp my tongue can be ). Do I think it is "right" that someone grabs me , of course not . I find a smack to their ego is far more appropriate than an over reaction. A simple comment like "Are you about done there as I'm kind bored " will make them disappear in a heartbeat and send a very clear message. I myself, as well as Mr Sav have had far more women overstep my boundaries. I've had my dress pulled over my head, my top torn down on the dance floor and had one who decided it would be hot to shove her hand into my panties. I have a harder time dealing with women than men, you never want to piss off a women at a party. Their mouths can be vicious and gossipy and most of them hate rejection. Mix alcohol, with skimpy clothing, a playful environment and someone somewhere is going to "forget" their manners, acceptable no! Expected yes.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Now THAT'S funny Shit right there.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"I'm too old to step outside"

I will help wheeel you out Akron...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Doesn't matter so much if she is offended or not. For a guy to do that to another guys wife is disrespectful to both of them but where I come from, out at a regular bar or on the street, if a guy grabbed my wife he is going to get knocked out without question. Not that a swingers party should be any different, but I would be less likely to cause a major scene there. I would though have words and it would be his choice to apologize or step out side. I can't stand people who think they have the right to grab someone else unwantedly.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
I always ask first, I learned the hard way.

Do you know how many times Mrs John has slapped me for grabbing her ass :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
I guess it's just me but after reading all of this topic a thought came to mind. Did this guy ever ask his wife if SHE was offended by those touches ? ? ? I'm just saying.

Mansfield OH

Username hidden
(56 posts)
agreed Akron, I think the two of them would make quite the decorative scene...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
I am with Akron, would much rather have the direct approach. And that is the best looking christmas tree I have seen Akron...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
Thanks, Akron! Your lady is hot as always.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 71   End
TOPIC: How much touching is okay