How long does it take for a woman to have an orgasm : Swingers Discussion 39008
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow long does it take for a woman to have an orgasm
TOPIC: How long does it take for a woman to have an orgasm
Created by: ct_texan The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Brain is your best sex organ.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
It takes as long as it takes for her to relax and enjoy what is going on. No big trick. Once her mind is into it, they come easy. On the other hand if her mind is on something else......forget it. Ha!

Heathcote NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
For me, without a vibrator, it usually doesn't happen. I have a very small clit and it's tucked waaayyyyy up there, so I get *zero* feeling there unless I have my vibe or my hubby is EXTREMELY patient with the oral.

I am in awe of women that can have orgasms via penetration only or who are multi-orgasmic. For me...that's only a dream....

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
It is amazing howproportional my wife's available energy for sex is to how much I've helped out around the house. Just sayin-

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
I usually like to ask the girl how much longer while im doing my thing with her.... if you ask, it always helps her climax /sarcasm

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
My wife can have them as quick as 30 seconds if the mood is right and I talk dirty to her.this seems like a legit question we just started and have not had another sex partner in 24 years hard to understand a women not havingthe pleasure of multiple orgasm

Collierville TN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Was this a serious question? If it was here's the answer ......."If you have to ask the answer is probably it is never gonna happen"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sandra takes maybe 2 minutes but then she will have them over and over for hours. Even after the partner is done. The word everyone uses is WOW.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(284 posts)
It all depends on many things for Lady Classic, If its late, or she has had a few beers, oday, it might take longer,

If she is turned on by maybe a dirty movie, a nice carress on the thigh, Not long at all.

Mostly though, if I sense she is close, I slow down what I am doing. Teasing not only prolongs her Orgasm, but intensifies it like nothing else

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Reminds me of the one question that stumped most of us in our youth.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

The world may never know.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: How long does it take for a woman to have an orgasm