How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it : Swingers Discussion 2209641041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kp, "I think from my experience, you get into more emotional/intimacy problems with language"

So, no talking then? I could live w/ that from some partners!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Kissing is the shiznit!! I love it. Well, only if they are good at it.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
what they are discussing is not closer to poly. Poly there are emotions. Seems they want more of a FWB that is more like a booty call.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
We were trying to stay out of the fray but the OP is so off the wall we couldn't resist. Trying to picture a LTR with someone without kissing... Glory hole perhaps? As the female in a couple you can impose any rules you want on a SM if he's willing to sacrifice his dignity. We're not attracted to submissive guys and would not be attracted to anyone that would agree to such nonsense. Swinging in it's truest sense involves multiple partners. Sounds like you're not there yet. What you're describing is probably closer to polyamory. That's not a problem, but you might find more support in the poly forum. As has been said here so well many times, how can you suck a guy's dick, yet not be willing to kiss him? If sucking his dick won't make him fall in love, you have nothing to worry about kissing.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
I like kissing and feel like a sex session without it definitely lacks something important. I think from my experience, you get into more emotional/intimacy problems with language. If you are going to have an ongoing play relationship with one person it is very important to draw the lines with how and what you communicate about. Keep things lighter with your playmate and be careful not to pull the emotions and intimate closeness into it. Always make sure you are sharing those things with your spouse and not going to your playmate with them. It is exposing your intimate thoughts and feelings that brings closeness. You need to make a conscious effort to keep those lines drawn or you will naturally open up the more you know someone and then you are playing with fire.

Richland WA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
I'll echo what others have said: It depends on the guy. If he has no need, desire, or inclination toward developing an emotional relationship or coming between you, kissing will not be a problem. If he's not like that, not kissing won't prevent a problem.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10406 posts)
No kissy, no fucky. We both feel that way.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"We get what you say here but we play with ONE guy long term. She wants to leave emotions out of it. "

It would not be a sure fire guarantee that not kissing would equal no emotions. If you (she) is dead set on there being no emotion at all then perhaps long term FWB is not the best plan? I would think it would be tricky to see someone over and over and not have some level of connection even if just a friendly one.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3776 posts)
For us its a very important part of the foreplay as well as during sex. If a couple has a no kissing rule they're not for us. We have no jealousy issues or fear one of us will be tempted to stray outside the lifestyle merely because of a good passionate kisser.

Princeton NJ

Username hidden
(217 posts)
Oh, okay. I see. Guess it depends on the other guy. That's always a risk with a long-term playmate, I suppose. Good luck!

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 53   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it