How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it : Swingers Discussion 2209641025
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   25 to 34 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Kissing is routine in our play and no-kissing couples are not on our radar.

Kissing is an incredible turn-on to me (Mr), before, during and after play. It is also one of my primary methods of getting women in the sack. If I didn't have kissing in my toolbox, I honestly don't know how I'd hook the fish.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19071 posts)
Pretty much any time we meet up with another couple, and there is an attraction, the girls are going to kiss. That's almost a given, lol.

However, you're probably more interested in knowing if we're ok with the opposites kissing. And since we are NOT a full swap couple, I thought you might be interested to know that opposites kissing is perfectly ok with us. We view kissing alot like heavy flirting.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
for us? Pirate Girl is going to be kissing on guys. Trooper will be kissing on girls. Neither of us kiss same sex.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
read most of the posts. is it clear in the question who is kissing whom? girls kissing guys, girls kissing girls, guys kissing guys? and which of these combos are you into?

Peekskill NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
I still find kissing to be the best foreplay, so yeah... we're in the kissing boat.

Hmm... kissing boat.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Kissing is just another part of the experience. It is important to us mostly because we both like it. Bet has a saying, "If he can't kiss, he most likely can't f*%k"

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Shell that is why we don't play with people who don't kiss, I know I would forget in the heat of the moment and end up pissing someone off.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
Me too, I love kissing. Its just a part of who I am. Plus, I always flibbin forget and I don't want an upset wife ready to fight and shit lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'll have to admit, I move right along those who aren't into kissing. It definitely adds to the sexual experience. especially during the heat of the moment. And in this LS, there should be a universal understanding that nothing should or would happen because of it. Even with long-term FWB's. I mean I am, and it's a mutual friend thing. End of story. Emotional ties shouldn't be relevant to your play partners, only within the couples to enhance their sex lives. Like others have said, that pertains to polyamory, not swinging, whether your interested or are in fear of it. I, like many, don't understand those within this LS that have a "no kissing" rule. We do EVERYTHING but that? I'm sorry, I thought getting to first base was included. lol

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Kissing is ok if in the heat of the play, but I find not many kiss that great, alot think they do. I am more for the fun quick kisses or passionate ones while in the midst of some hot sweaty screwing.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   25 to 34 of 53   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it