How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it : Swingers Discussion 2209641021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
muchos besos!!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
It is SO much about this part of the play for me. I don't have a problem if others don't want to kiss, but it makes me too self-conscious and worried that I will forget... As others have saidin various ways, kissing is fairy central to the whole deal for me and for hubby as well. It sets the tone...

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
It doesn't matter if others kiss or not, if you're concerned someone might fall in love being kissed as apposed to them having intercourse you've got much bigger things to worry about. I'm not on a sex diet, I will not lower my daily allowances/ dietary requirements of any delicacy just because someone else chooses not to indulge.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
we kiss, we kiss, we kiss. mrs lc is the best kisser ever. by far. once you feel those sexy lips, you wont want to let go.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Oh kiss, kiss, kiss!! I love to kiss and if a guy can't light me up with his kiss (Mr Comanche is a GREAT kisser) then he is going to have trouble going much further. Not saying it is a total deal breaker but I do so love a man that can kiss.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Kissing is routine in our play and no-kissing couples are not on our radar.

Kissing is an incredible turn-on to me (Mr), before, during and after play. It is also one of my primary methods of getting women in the sack. If I didn't have kissing in my toolbox, I honestly don't know how I'd hook the fish.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
Pretty much any time we meet up with another couple, and there is an attraction, the girls are going to kiss. That's almost a given, lol.

However, you're probably more interested in knowing if we're ok with the opposites kissing. And since we are NOT a full swap couple, I thought you might be interested to know that opposites kissing is perfectly ok with us. We view kissing alot like heavy flirting.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
for us? Pirate Girl is going to be kissing on guys. Trooper will be kissing on girls. Neither of us kiss same sex.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
read most of the posts. is it clear in the question who is kissing whom? girls kissing guys, girls kissing girls, guys kissing guys? and which of these combos are you into?

Northville NY
Username hidden
(286 posts)
I still find kissing to be the best foreplay, so yeah... we're in the kissing boat.

Hmm... kissing boat.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 54   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it