How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it : Swingers Discussion 2209641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We kiss all the time:-)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3568 posts)
Both of us were married previously. Both of us had some relationships between marriages. There was nothing we hadn't done before with others before we met.

We still found a kindred partner and loved each other. It didn't matter that we had kissed, fondled, fucked, done anal sex with others before we met. We didn't need "brand new and unused."

I think swinging may be a bit easier to adjust to for those who have been married before than for high school sweethearts who have been "one and only" for each other all their lives.

In the end, what matters is the relationship you have with each other. It's what goes on between your brains, not what goes on with your lips and/or gonads.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It's emotional intimacy that matters. If you're holding out physically, trying to same something special our yourselves, then maybe you just don't have the emotional commitment. Just saying....

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Also, we had a similar situation when we first started in the lifestyle. He was upset that I didn't have anything that was just intimate for the 2 of us. Then, poof, we figured out that I shy away from anyone touching my face. I only like it when he touches my face and I hate when other men try to. I didn't notice it but he was right-only he could touch my face! So, maybe you need to find something in your relationship like that. So, even though I kiss-I shy away from men/women touching my face. And he knows it. Like I won't say anything to the person because I'm so in the moment but I do move away from it.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(52 posts)
We kiss almost with all of our partners. We respect the ones who don't. In the end it is your decision and what makes you feel comfortable. However, most true full-swap swingers are kissers.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Lost, "cold-blooded fish" is a term I would never have thought to associate with YOU! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Ms Rdy, any time. muy caliente!

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
A restriction on kissing would be a deal breaker for both of us.

Sex is intimate and kissing is a build up to sex not love. Those things can become part of a loving relationship but that's a choice not a given.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
If I didn't have kissing in my toolbox, I honestly don't know how I'd hook the fish."

I do not know how I feel about being referred to as a cold blooded fish hahahaha....but I agree in regard to kissing. Like you said, I would not know what to do. My game is all in my face and kissing is essential. I am not a words person and I never talk shit, so if I could not kiss I'd be sol haha. Plus, with these lips...I have to be a great kisser lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Si, mr lc! I see you are in the cinco de mayo mood already!

I have always wanted to taste your lips... Muchos besos indeed...

Brunnerville PA
Username hidden
(326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it