Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
Created by: Rowdyones The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just as Shakespeare said that the eyes are the window to the soul, so too is kissing the window to how one fucks.

TL

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
If I was to meet up with a couple and they said no kissing I would walk away. Now if I found a female that is a great kisser like myself it would be on. Where's kibbles at?

Cary NC
Username hidden
(445 posts)
Kissing is part of foreplay for us. It is what helps create desire and lust. It is a huge turn off if the other couple does not kiss. Of course it is a turn off if one or both have a different style of kissing which is off putting. As my wife once described another woman that kept trying to suck her face off and the other guy was all tongue.

Kissing can be very erotic and sexually charge a flirtation. It just isn't as fun without.

Charles City VA
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Kissing is an essential part of sex, why not do it? Some people say it's too intimate and they want to save it for the one they love, but surely fucking is more intimate and if you do that with others (especially if you bareback) why not kiss? Swinging is all about pleasure, so why deny yourself any sexual pleasure, as long as both want to do whatever it is?

However there's an exception with him. She kisses her male and female playmates, he only kisses his female ones. Kissing men doesn't appeal.

Ashbourne England United Kingdom
Username hidden
(34 posts)
We are not full swingers, yet. My wife is a Hotwife. She demands, and gets, the full treatment: Talk Holding Hands and Talking Hugging and Kissing Kissing and Petting Sex Kissing and Hugging She gets to feel like she's back in high school and it is a truly beautiful thing to watch. Liz is very selective of her Bulls and there is a lot of internet and phone communication conversation. It can get pretty hot. If she can't feel the "vibes" as she puts it, there won't be a meeting. She wants and needs a connection to her Bulls.

Oscoda MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Sweet " i agree with you.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Kissing is Mr.sleepy most favorite thing to share with the ladies.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(445 posts)
peach my favorite fruit...

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(882 posts)
Have to have the kiss....if the kiss isn't there most of the time the rest of it isn't either!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
Kissing is what gets me up and ready. She may be a real knockout, we may be talking sex, but its not till I hug and kiss passionately that I get erect, and ready for business. Doug

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it