How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it : Swingers Discussion 2209641031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shell that is why we don't play with people who don't kiss, I know I would forget in the heat of the moment and end up pissing someone off.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
Me too, I love kissing. Its just a part of who I am. Plus, I always flibbin forget and I don't want an upset wife ready to fight and shit lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'll have to admit, I move right along those who aren't into kissing. It definitely adds to the sexual experience. especially during the heat of the moment. And in this LS, there should be a universal understanding that nothing should or would happen because of it. Even with long-term FWB's. I mean I am, and it's a mutual friend thing. End of story. Emotional ties shouldn't be relevant to your play partners, only within the couples to enhance their sex lives. Like others have said, that pertains to polyamory, not swinging, whether your interested or are in fear of it. I, like many, don't understand those within this LS that have a "no kissing" rule. We do EVERYTHING but that? I'm sorry, I thought getting to first base was included. lol

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Kissing is ok if in the heat of the play, but I find not many kiss that great, alot think they do. I am more for the fun quick kisses or passionate ones while in the midst of some hot sweaty screwing.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
We both like to kiss the others we are with but its not a necessity for us. We always go by their rules.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
posted one just for you SB :)

although it is not really a fantasy, it happened lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
Everyone has to find their own comfort level with everything in the lifestyle. We are very comfortable with kissing.

If I get to meet up with my local FWB this weekend it will go pretty much like this :

Drive up to his house, ring doorbell get let in by him, the second the door closes he will pull me up against his body, one hand going around my waist or to my ass the other grabbing a fist full of my hair pulling my head back so his mouth can descend onto mine ravishing it until my knees are weak and arm is having to hold me up. His lips will leave mine to trail down my neck to the spot he knows drives me wilder but only for a teasing moment until his lips come back to mine for a second long kiss. By the time he breaks off that kiss I usually whisper "lets go upstairs" where we once again start kissing while ripping off what little clothing we have on. We will play in what time we have sometimes only an hour, sometimes all night. Then as I go to leave he will walk me to the door and we will share a few more calm, sated kisses before I walk out the door, with promises to meet again soon.

Is this too intimate? Yes for some people it might be.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17547 posts)
In our experience, there are some that don't kiss but most do...if I were concerned that my wife kissing someone passionately would lead to a serious relationship and trouble in our relationship, I would not be in the LS...having said this, we respect that everyone has their own preferences, there is no right and wrong

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
We are not interested in couples with a no kissing rule, whole experience feels to "cold" and mechanical to us without kissing...

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1573 posts)
Give me a break Texas...I believe I said "Keep it light" I would leave out the sweet talk and the I love you's and keep it on a FWB level with my playmates. But you can do whatever you want.

Richland WA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 53   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it