How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it : Swingers Discussion 2209641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" What better way of saying "I like you!" "

A blow job comes to mind.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I like lost and newthescenes answers. Kissing for us is an enjoyable stopover on a delightfully flirtatious road. It's just part of human behavior and is enjoyable in its own right. What better way of saying "I like you!"

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Kissing is the least important thing to me. I do not enjoy how many men kiss. I am here for sex not romance.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
We both like it a lot- if we're at a club or hotel party that first kiss on the dance floor or around the bar can be a really good indication of what may or may not come next.

It can be tough to take that big leap from "hello, my name is.." to "let's all go up to our room and do a shot..." without a few nice kisses first.

It's also a little concerning to us if only one partner of a couple feels like kissing- almost a little red flag that that person might not be all in and we're cool about pulling back if that's the case. Better you find out downstairs than upstairs when 3/4 of the people are naked.

For us this isn't a mechanical thing, more like a smooth ballet- every moment leading into it should be savored and enjoyed. There's plenty of time for hot-n-heavy once we get to the room ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
We kiss all the time:-)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3627 posts)
Both of us were married previously. Both of us had some relationships between marriages. There was nothing we hadn't done before with others before we met.

We still found a kindred partner and loved each other. It didn't matter that we had kissed, fondled, fucked, done anal sex with others before we met. We didn't need "brand new and unused."

I think swinging may be a bit easier to adjust to for those who have been married before than for high school sweethearts who have been "one and only" for each other all their lives.

In the end, what matters is the relationship you have with each other. It's what goes on between your brains, not what goes on with your lips and/or gonads.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
It's emotional intimacy that matters. If you're holding out physically, trying to same something special our yourselves, then maybe you just don't have the emotional commitment. Just saying....

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(149 posts)
Also, we had a similar situation when we first started in the lifestyle. He was upset that I didn't have anything that was just intimate for the 2 of us. Then, poof, we figured out that I shy away from anyone touching my face. I only like it when he touches my face and I hate when other men try to. I didn't notice it but he was right-only he could touch my face! So, maybe you need to find something in your relationship like that. So, even though I kiss-I shy away from men/women touching my face. And he knows it. Like I won't say anything to the person because I'm so in the moment but I do move away from it.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(55 posts)
We kiss almost with all of our partners. We respect the ones who don't. In the end it is your decision and what makes you feel comfortable. However, most true full-swap swingers are kissers.

Joliet IL
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Lost, "cold-blooded fish" is a term I would never have thought to associate with YOU! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it