Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
kissing is extremely important.

without kissing -- good kissing -- i'm just not interested.

i definitely agree that one can tell a lot about how "the rest of the evening" will (or won't) go, based on kisses.

(and not the social kiss/hug hello or goodbye fit for public).

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(7021 posts)
When I played as a SM I always preferred couples who allowed kissing and now as part of a couple, I really enjoy watching rabbit kiss other men. I can tell from those kisses how well the evening will go as she makes eye contact with me while kissing and I can read the level of interest in her eyes.

Of course, I also love to kiss her as the other guy enters her but that's another thread...

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2150 posts)
Actually, you DO know, and that's what makes this world go 'round. Live true to yourselves or one day you'll look in the mirror and see someone you don't recognize. I did a quick scan back through the most recent posts in this thread and not once did I see anyone calling others names or telling them they were wrong for having different feelings on this. Amen.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
I dont know, Kissing is reserved for us unless we know them very well. It sometimes feels more intimate and should be saved for the couple. It seems weird another man can lick and screw my girl or she can suck them off but kissing seems to much lol. To each their own. Its ok if others want it..its just not for me

Wyoming NY
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Kissing is so very important. A former SM playmate kissed me today. He is former because he is sort of dating a vanilla lady. Just a brief meeting of lips. The second his lips touched mine for that brief second there was the most delicious throb in my pussy and I had to lean against the wall for a minute, and fist my hands at my sides to keep from just tearing his clothes off.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20316 posts)
Mrs?Duke,

My post was in wholehearted agreement with Mr. Froggy.

In "layman's'" terms, you really can tell how someone is going to fuck based on how they kiss. Well, except for the girls in my high school. Man! Could they kiss, but not a one of them wanted sausage in their pizza pie!

The kiss. The smile. That eye contact that says, I can't wait for you to be inside me... All important.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
We love to kiss. It's an important part of foreplay as well as during sex & builds the excitement & passion.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(1285 posts)
Bridge its all about the passion, the kiss is very important

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2000 posts)
Dude! Well stated!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
Ah, losing yourselves in a kiss . . . no idea what is going on around you . . . no sound makes it to your ears except guttural purrs and murmurs of desire . . . anticipation, titilation, sensations overwhelming . . .

Yea, I sorta like kissing with an enthusiastic partner :)

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(664 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 80   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it