Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it
Created by: Rowdyones The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't need it or want it,, if the others need it fine,, but it doesn't do anything for me.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2304 posts)
NJNY. To clarify, the gentleman's kissing was pleasant enough. There was evidence that he enjoyed it, and he asked that we make plans for Sunday (it was Friday night).

As I recall, the kiss was mutually desired - we'd had a good time and we both leaned in. Usually if I'm attracted to someone and have enjoyed his company, a few kisses and I'm wet, but I felt no spark at all. Initially, I was slightly concerned that it was a health issue, (but put that worry to rest at a later time). It hasn't happened since, thank the stars! I suppose I still think about it and wonder because it was odd to have an attraction turn off like that.

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(118 posts)
Like Kevin James, in Hitch.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9961 posts)
ATGB: i'd need a bit more clarification. zero spark during the kisses for you? zero response from the 'nilla guy after the kisses? zero kisses?

zero spark: well, if the kisses were not good, i wouldn't proceed past there. if you had kisses and thought they were good but zip on follow up, well again i'm not aggressive especially in a scenario like you described so that'd be all she wrote. zero kisses? hey, no kiss, nothing else will follow.

good kissing and chemistry doesn't always guarantee a good time -- but, without good kissing, it's pretty much guarrroooonnnnteeeeed not to go any further.

like rabbit and PG, i like the man to lean in, "move" first.

:-)~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5758 posts)
In the lifestyle, you have to kiss some ass to get what you really want. So, yeah, kissing is important.

I'll drop my drawers if anyone needs to practice.

And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4852 posts)
"If kissing is important to you and this happened in a LS encounter how would you proceed?"

0 kisses? Or 0 response to the kisses?

There would be no proceeding if kisses didn't happen. And I like Rabbit like the guy to move in for the kiss first, UNLESS I'm performing a lap dance on them in which case I will do some almost kisses judge reaction, if he is practically begging me to seal the kiss I will. Which ironically is how the few female to female encounters I have have had have started too lol.

0 response? If kisses left me feeling nothing I'd have to say goodnight.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19751 posts)
Sex without kissing? It's the warm-up, the lead-in, the aperitif - and through-out an encounter kisses inspire, set the tone and direct the action.

I reference kissing several times in my profile, as it's the bellwether of an encounter for me. Short story... A couple of years ago, I met a delightful man on a vanilla site. We exchanged messages, then had a few phone conversations. Both of us were very enthusiastic about meeting and when we did, it was a terrific evening - laughing, flirting, great conversation. Then came the kiss(es) - and ZERO. To this day, it puzzles me.

If kissing is important to you and this happened in a LS encounter how would you proceed? (I've stated I won't play at the time of a first M&G.)

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(118 posts)
yes! the "move in" for the kiss--i definitely agree, rabbit.

(fanning self)

anticipatory sigh.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5758 posts)
I like kissing. Soft, rough, deep.... everyone is different so I accept them all. I've only played with one guy who didn't kiss and, while he MORE that made up for it with other talents, I did miss it and I'm glad my Scamp was there to fill that void (and others ;^)

I do prefer the man to move in for that first kiss first. I like to feel seduced and when they cradle the back of my head, put their hands on my face, or pull me to them by my waist/hips it helps add to the seduction and fantasy.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1706 posts)
I should have said its important to me/us. Me more than us. If people do not like to kiss we are not compatible. This is even stated in our profile, not meanly just if you have a no kissing rule please pass us by. I really like kissing. I don't want to have to remember NOT to kiss during an encounter. Trooper finds it hot to watch me kiss other guys.

The kiss that I referred to a couple of posts down that made me weak in the knees and my panties wet? That was just a pretty quick goodbye sort of kiss. Yes kisses from certain people can effect me that much.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(19751 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
TOPIC: How important is kissing in the lifestyle and do you all do it