How do you know : Swingers Discussion 50610
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow do you know
TOPIC: How do you know
Created by: sweetbutt77
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you know when it is time to stop just looking for the Mythical Unicorn and start to consider other couples?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've stopped looking for unicorns, lepricons, faeries (although I have met a few...no offense), and mermaids. I look for people first, sex partners a DISTANT second. For two hundred dollars I can have somewhat hot, sorta steamy sex anytime I want with my choice of women. But why should I have to pay for something second best when a little work developing someone's trust in you can get you very hot, really steamy sex for the price of dinner and drinks? Half that if you are meeting a couple.

Its all about priorities. Concentrate on the sex aspect, and you will only meet women that will do the first person that doesn't piss them off. Even then, you have to move really quickly because there are hundreds just outside her front door she knows have more to offer her than anyone online. Finding people is easier for single women than anyone else. They are approached ALL the time. Choosing the right person is probably harder, because online gives them nothing to go on except words.

I write to single women and hope one actually reads what I say. If she doesn't, oh, well. I don't get my hopes up until the third time she writes back. None have, but when one does, that is when I'll believe I found a unicorn. Until then, she's just a person.

But thats just me.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Amy Since you like them I have given you acess to all of them. Hope you enjoy

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Thank you Amy

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Flirty I guess it would be for either. Some couples would be ok with the guys just watching but some are against that and want all play. Whan would be a good time to decide? We have been together for almost 11 years and our relationship is strong. That is why I ask

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
How do you know when it is time to stop just looking for the Mythical Unicorn and start to consider other couples?

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: How do you know