Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › How do you end a good romp session
TOPIC: How_do_you_end_a_good_romp_session
Created by: nymphocpl2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
We agree - make sure your playmates know about this. You should have no trouble as long as the couple you are playing with knows how you feel. Your husband should be especially aware, and modify his approach to accommodate your needs. In the future, you may change your views about him playing longer (while you watch) but at this point that doesn't work, and he should accommodate you. Like Simbaxxx says, you may end up really enjoying three way play with your husband.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Jim hit the nail on the head. Tell the other couple BEFORE you set up a play date that you aren't in to all nighters and you get sore easily. Tell them you want to get together for a couple hours of fun. If you can't be blunt about it, then tell them you are early risers so rarely play after midnight. Whatever you want to say.... just communicate to them.

As far as wanting your husband for last. I would suggets you play up until that point.... wrap things up and say your goodbyes. Then when you are home alone finish him off. Cutting in on the other woman on a "shortened" play session would be a bit rude I think. Now, if you want to join in WITH her and your husband then that is different. That would be totally acceptable. However, you just your husband to yourself.....wait until she is not longer playing with him or do it after everyone has left for the evening. My favorite part of swinging is going home afterwards and having my husband to myself. Just make sure he is aware that this is what you prefer, so he doesn't spent himself and have nothing left for you. Communication!!!!

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(8698 posts)
As is so frequently the case, the solution to this conundrum is COMMUNICATION.

If you prefer a 1-round "fight" instead of a 15-rounder, then I suggest you say something to that effect when discussing a play date with a couple. You might just let them know that after an hour or so you're ready for some dessert and coffee and just socializing the rest of the evening, and that you and your hubby like to save enough energy to have your own private sex session after you're home alone again.

If you let people know your desires and expectations ahead of time, you will either get agreement or they will decide your way is not for them. That's OK too. You SHOULD seek couples who like, or at least are amenable to, your style of play.

Good luck! Don't be too shy to discuss this in advance.

Jim

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: How do you end a good romp session
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.