How do we approach a vanilla couple about swinging? : Swingers Discussion 245318
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow do we approach a vanilla couple about swinging?
TOPIC: How do we approach a vanilla couple about swinging
Created by: ComeGetSome585
Original Starting post for this thread:
We recently met a couple outside of the lifestyle and we're both interested in them. We're not sure how sexually adventurous they are. We would like to stay friends either way so we're looking for advice on how to bring it up without making them too uncomfortable if they're not into it.

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes please, Andre.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19462 posts)
"anyone want a peanut?"

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
Change it to "Vote Dukakis '88" or something dated :P

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19462 posts)
reminds me i need to change ours

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
I like their tag line.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19462 posts)
i can certainly see why folks might be open to following her... um... you guys that is, down a path toward new adventures. ;)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
We have actually brought several people into the lifestyle that were vanilla and for us at least, it's all about how they get along. If they don't have any jealousy issues and are fairly well balance people. We have several board games (sexy slang, loaded questions) that work as good ice breakers for talking about sex to help figure out where they are at. Plus, although we haven't use it, I hear drinking games like "I never" is another great way to figure out where people are will to go sexually. However, be warned. That the couple that told us that, said it worked out but they lost very very quickly because one couple being vanilla and open to the lifestyle knew all the right things to ask after "have you kissed a girl before" was asked.

Herrin IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I always say take it very slow, I know before we even ended up in swinging my wife always had a way of getting people to talk about sex, it seems to be her thing. She joked with her Vanilla friend about me wanting to bang her and stuff off and on for awhile and after we decided to give the LS a try she mentioned it to her friend that I was getting with other women and then her and her husband slowly got interested in giving it a try so we got to be the ones to break them in for the first time and they ended up joining the site and wanted to slowly venture some more. Its always possible they might be interested or even feel attractions themselves but not wanting to show it. Just gradually share with them about you being in the LS but in a way where your not trying to push it on them and just see where things lead to over time.

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Odds are against you as really there aren't a high percentage of couples open minded and also having nerve enough to venture into the lifestyle. People have to make things way too complicated.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2314 posts)
I should clarify -

*IF* these people have no entanglements with your vanilla life, then the biggest risk is that they tell you to fuck off and that's the end of it.

However, *IF* they are involved in your vanilla life at all - know your kids, neighbors, other vanilla friends, or are somehow connected to your job(s), *do not* go there.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19462 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: How do we approach a vanilla couple about swinging