Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice How can you trust
TOPIC: How can you trust
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks for all the advice everyone. You'd think this lifestyle would be the one place where you didn't see Dramazilla yet it still lives and breathes.

On the bright side, there is plenty of variety on here and I've met some peeps that were actually cool just to hang with.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I have found on this site, that if they aren't straight up and open to basic things like sharing a photo, they probably are fake. I stay away from people who are overly aggressive, get bitchy when I ask for more info or pics, have limited pics, don't have pics of both or wont add them, etc. I will tell them though, when you get the rest of your pics up, let us know or something along those lines.

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Ahh the elusive Unicorn. No I don't think you are at all. Those are all flags and it seems you see them, so just walk away....

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We've been talking to a few women on here for meeting up. One doesn't have a picture on profile, sends some type of modeling picture and refuses to send a regular one. On top of that, this woman won't call us. Am I being paranoid in thinking I'm dealing with some guy?

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: How can you trust