How can you trust : Swingers Discussion 203420
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow can you trust
TOPIC: How can you trust
Created by: gman20001969
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been talking to a few women on here for meeting up. One doesn't have a picture on profile, sends some type of modeling picture and refuses to send a regular one. On top of that, this woman won't call us. Am I being paranoid in thinking I'm dealing with some guy?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wont call couples (or SM) either...hmmmm no chance they think i'm using a model's pics but never thought they might think i'm fake.

I dont like giving out my phone number so I typically dont share that until after I've met someone in real life. I tell them they can reach me via email (which comes to my phone) or on here.

If someone made it clear that they were just trying to voice verify that I am a "she" then I'd consider that request but dont know if I'd change my policy.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I wouldn't worry too much about professional pictures. I used to do boudoir photography and had lots of couples (even some on this site) come to get shoots done. I don't shoot professionally anymore, but I am a professional artist and use photoshop regularly, so I usually touch up a lot of our photos, even if it's just cleaning it up a bit or whatever.

I have also seen some pretty amazing photos that people have taken with really no expereince, they just took the time to take nice photos.

I am just as weary of those whos pictures are blurry, sideways, etc. In this day and age, with 10 mega pixles or even more on cell phones, there is no reason a current picture should be blurry or poor quality. That says OLD to me!

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Yep

Think about it, if it werent for single men, these sites would be a fraction of the size.

Thats why I like this site a lot better than the "other" one. This place is more for "real swingers" with people who are actually active. Even the single guys, though not lacking in flakes, on average we have much better "luck" on here.

I also like that free members can read profiles but only their communication is limited here.

Over there. They have some communication, but they cant view profiles.

THAT drives me nuts. I understand this is a business, and for sure, go ahead and restrict non paying members.....But TO ALLOW THEM TO EMAIL BUT NOT ALLOW THEM TO READ THE PROFILE OF WHO THEY ARE EMAILING.....GRR

At least on here when someone emails and says "What are you guys looking for?" I can respond calling them a stupid illiterate moron.....And not feel bad about it.

Over there. I have to try to take a 3000 word profile and explain it in a sentence.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Well said Joey and I'm with you on the figures. It amazing how all these sites advertise thousands of single, horny women waiting to fuck you now!!! and the site is all men/couples looking for that one girl.. Someone is making a ton of money off of it I can tell you that much!! LOL

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(26 posts)
How many "models" are joining an internet site to get laid?

Other than in the forums where there are some great, attractive, single ladies.......In almost 10 years online, we have never found a true, real, attractive, single female.

Every single female profile thats contacted us turned out to be a couple in disguise or just a no-pic or internet random pic mystery. But usually there was a man behind it somehow. Either wanting to join, watch, record, something. But not just a woman home alone on her own.

When I had a single guy profile on some sites, it was computer bots, hookers, or the few real single women were farrrrrrrrrr from models.

Plus I looked at it this way. A lot of them were "hot" by most standards. Perfect bodies, gorgeous.

So as if they wouldnt be busy enough with 1000 incoming emails.....They took the time to solicit an "average" guy? With tons of six pack, perfect body, hung, guys.....?

From my experience, I think the numbers are wayy more off than the sites advertise or people think.

Some say its 1 to 10 or 1 to 100

I think the spread is much more than that.

Sites like this cater to people looking for something specific that they cant easily find just randomly in the "real world"

So I just dont see a single, attractive female, especially model quality, deciding to one day pay money and make a profile to find people for no strings attached.

If my wife wanted to alone, she could leave the house now, and get laid 5 times before midnight.

If youre attractive and want to get laid, I dont think there are many men you would walk up to and express that that would turn you down.

So it just has never made sense to me that its such a surprise when people join up and get let down because there arent 100's of horny women looking to get laid tonight within 5 miles of you like the ad said.

Im not saying they dont exist. I just think the numbers are in fractions of a percent.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
so very happy to know that you had a great time. You deserve it baby

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
A friend of mine who is my mom's age and has known and actually loved me all my life said that it was good to see me looking so happy and relaxed, so YES! it was relaxing and peaceful and just beautiful and breezy and also romantic. Mr. had to work part of that time, but I can always find things to do on my own. Like being lazy!!!

Thanks for the compliment. I like the pics too, and took most myself:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
not derailing Ms. Gina G...but OMG i am loving the Hawaii pics!! Did you rest and get you some good R&R love?

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
you want to portray the real you. We look like our pics. Okay, so we don't just aim the camera at our less than perfect guts, but you get the idea.

We don't meet anyone w/o seeing pics first. And we don't do the email pic thing either. There are some great people on sls and many you meet will be just like you want, "normal" people you can converse with who are also sexually attractive.

I'd pass on the ones who only have professional pics and refuse to show any others. Who knows how long ago THOSE were taken?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
We've been talking to a few women on here for meeting up. One doesn't have a picture on profile, sends some type of modeling picture and refuses to send a regular one. On top of that, this woman won't call us. Am I being paranoid in thinking I'm dealing with some guy"

I would be wary. Given, alot of girls have taken professional shots and if I had some yep yep, I'd post them. However, I dunno...maybe I am paranoid. I know that from what we have seen...when there is one pic and it is a photo shopped picture......for us that does send off alarms.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: How can you trust