How about a de-certification : Swingers Discussion 35267
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow about a de-certification
TOPIC: How about a de-certification
Created by: nolapartycpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
thanks central.at this time I have none that i would decertify.we really do not believe in the certification system at all in any sites.it only tells you this person or that one might have got along.One site has people certifying others without meeting them only talking to them in chat or on yahoo chat, Like what mikefr just stated about the couple lying.sounds as if they were certified then had the certification removed.In one meeting you can't possibly know the person or couple well enough to say yes the profile and personality of a profile fits. How about a profile where they have 20 pictures that cover the last 10-20 years out of the 20 pictures 2 or 3 are what they look like now.we look at the certification , ok which one are you certifying as them?There are a ton that have pictures like this. If we are certifying a couple as beng nice to another couple.Thats cool if they want.To us a certification really has no power over whether or not we will meet someone or whether this or that person liked them.One persons steak is another persons tunafish or vice versa,.We love that each person reacts differently to others.Our wants ,needs and desires may be different from another and its ok. So those that are different, do not want to certify that couple because there is a difference in preferences.Thats garbage, Certifications mean nothing.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Expo, I hear what you're saying, and I agree, negative is bad. However, with that in mind, we have removed certifications from couples, when we have felt something has happened that justified it.

One example was out-and-out lying about the spouse's orientation, i.e. husband was bi, and we only found out after he made a pass at me, right after I got done having sex with his wife, and right after my wife performed oral on him. Lying is lying, and we don't excuse it. I wouldn't post a negative cert, but I won't have my certification possibly hurting someone else, either.

I wouldn't do it unless the situation required it; bad dates are bad dates, and not everyone is going to be attracted. I think these would be petty reasons. All the more reason, of course, to spend time with a couple first.

Temple Terrace FL

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Actually, I have done that before. I have reported incorrectly listed profiles to tech support and have seen them changed in a couple of days. They do read the emails they get sent, but I can imagine how many they get a day and how long it takes to sort through them and check the complaints out. Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Expo you can remove your certification of others, it's under the tools section. Don't know if it will cause more controversy but you can.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8833 posts)
that would be great if: everyone feels the same way. Problem is whats fun for you may not be fun for us or even joe down the road. I wish we could pull back certs that we have given in the past after we have really been able to know a couple. Hence we no longer cert anyone nor accept anyones cert for us..in one meeting or even 2-3 you can't possibly know them well enough to say they are the greatest or the absolutel worst. To put a negative cert would only serve to say we do not like them.negative bites back al the time.

How to handle a situation like this you write a negative cert on someone , another couple who are friends of yours goes out with them and has a wonderful time. uhoh a can of worms has just been opened.Now you have forced someone to make a choice of you or them

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
By tagging another subscriber with a negative warning label, we sink to the same level as them. It also requires an expenditure of negative energy on our part that can be better applied to more productive functions. The best ways to minimize harm from objectionable subscribers are (1) develop the ability to spot them (which ability can only be developed through quality experience and interaction in your local swing community), and (2) once spotted, ignore them completely.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2729 posts)
We think that allowing ANYBODY to "decertify" is opening the door to abuse by anyone with an ax to grind for whatever reason. If someone is a phony or a cheater, the rest of us will figure it out just like you did.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: How about a de-certification