Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinger Advice › How Single male should show respect to Husband
TOPIC: How_Single_male_should_show_respect_to_Husband
Created by: CDSSYHOBL
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi all,

So wife and I have discussed her playing alone while I'm on travel. We recently fulfilled this fantasy and wife had a great time. We think the guy is pretty good. However I got torqued a bit because the guy the wife was with didn't reach out and say even thanks, great time with the wife, etc to me until after a 2nd visit.

Should I feel disrespected the guy didn't reach out right after the first encounter? How should the single guy act towards the husband either in a 3some or with the wife alone.

Cdssyhobl

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
I think a lot depends on the wife. With the 1st she'd be pissed that someone asked me what he could do with her! but, my new wife, 18 years isn't actually new, but anyway, she's very naive, and could be easily abused by someone taking her naivety as "permission" to do what they want. She likes me being protective, and I owe it to her to be a roadblock. I could not care less what she does, as long as she wants to do it. I do however, like to watch!!!!

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I'm an orally bi single male and I only seek out couples with bi or bi curious husbands. I want please them both and I respect a couple's limits. The husband gets his respect from me in the form of oral sex and I thank both of them for having me whether I get to make love to his wife or not LOL

Username hidden
(278 posts)
Nic you're right that is a tricky one. There was a fine line with me, a SM could ask my hubby if we had an interest in SM's or if he was cool with him introducing himself. But my hubby didn't do my "shopping" or "vetting" or whatever you want to call it, and he would be the first to tell someone that. He did get approached a few times while he was sort of alone, me doing my thing and dancing on a pole or chair. He was always like yeah we are single male friendly, depending on her mood lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21890 posts)
That's trust, he should be shown great respect. Get him a bottle of Woodford Reserve and send her flowers with a thank you card to both. The day I take either party for granted or a piece of ass, is the day I need to leave site.

Spencer

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Glad it worked out coastal but this is a little trickier than some may think. Most single guys know better to approach the woman after her husband walks away but some women may be offended if were to approach the husband solo. The guy is asking to dance (and ultimately play) with HER so it would seem to make the most sense to approach the couple together.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
We were at our club and my wife was across the room talking with someone. A much younger guy approached me, introduced himself, and asked me if he could ask my wife to dance. Thought that was pretty cool and respectful way. He got the dance.

Username hidden
(5 posts)
We have met many single guys (and many were eliminated), and a few single men along with one couple who are two singles, one male and one female who have made the grade. The one male we met as a couple is the only male my husband will allow me to play with solo. My husband and I are on this site at his suggestion (you need to read our profile).

We discuss everything and we either agree or disagree on our endeavors, and if we cant agree then its a no-go being our marriage is number one. The one guy I can play with by myself is interested in friendship first, he was open to a first and second no play meet with all parties involved and while no Ken, he rocked it everywhere else. He can play with me solo, and as a friend for my husband he will watch sports, talk cars, or what ever guys do and he communicates. He is very polite, respectful, easy going and without doubt the nicest person we have ever met. If more people were like him in this lifestyle, no this world, this planet would be a better place and both myself and hubby agree to that point.

The male has to show respect for both of us or it just will not happen. We try to be polite ourselves, if not interested we always send a message saying thanks for your interest and if we do meet then we send thank you for meeting us.

We need all parties to be on board with what our ground rules are and what the other person(s) ground rules are. We wish all well on this site for which they seek. Sorry this is so long, but like that commercial "That's my two cents".

Username hidden
(33 posts)
Me too! ;)

Username hidden
(98 posts)
If I ever got off the mainland perhaps I can show you that both are possible.

;^D

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
@Nic - Exactly. We have found that people usually comply with your wishes if they know what they are.

For my solo guys....Eh! They're just lame. Great in bed, tho.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: How Single male should show respect to Husband
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.