How Do You Respond When II : Swingers Discussion 39426
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHow Do You Respond When II
TOPIC: How Do You Respond When II
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Same idea, different situation. How do you respond when a male or female wants you to help "convert" their significant other to the Lifestyle? Our standard response is that it's not for everybody and is a personal decision that needs to be reached privately. But that if the other party ultimately is open to the idea, we will then meet should they want to ask questions of an experienced couple. However, we make sure over the phone that it is not a surprise.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've received quite a few e-mails like that. Yeah right... we would just love to take our free time and spend it with people we don't know and try to "convert" one of the parties to swinging. Duh!!!! We just respond that swinging is a very small portion of who we are as people and what we enjoy in liife. We usually suggest that they attend one of the local clubs to get a flavor of the lifestyle.......which of course we don't believe they would do because it's always the man who wants to pursue this and have his wife "convinced".

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
I tell them I would be happy to "help" the wife. It has been for guys who want a bi wife or similar stuff including swinging.

I ask her if she's interested. I tell her to go with her gut. Not to do anything that doesn't feel right. I explain that her man is only thinking about himself.

The last time I did this? I received a message from a submissive woman whose dominant told her to find a woman to be sexual with. I told her to safe word....LOL...

No unwilling Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
there are a few of what your describing here in this area and on this very site.We always say the same thing she must know what we are meeting for.We do not wish to be in any part of blindsiding anyone. What we offer up instead of meeting up with them, to have them attend one of our meet and greets.That way they can see if they may be comfortable.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
We are not swinging evangelists, and we have no intention of "converting" anyone. Our advice to the guy would be to be honest with his wife about his interest in swinging and try to have a conversation with her about the idea. If she isn't at all open to even discussing it, then give up the idea.

We have also been contacted by couples who were "thinking about" swinging and had not even ever met a swinger yet. Our approach with them has been to be willing to answer any questions they care to ask us via e-mails, and if after a while we're convinced that they are both serious about exploring the idea we have even agreed to meet them one time for a dinner date so that they could see for themselves that swingers don't come with 2 heads, hunchbacks, drool, and knuckles dragging on the floor.

After that, though, unless we really hit it off so well with them that we'd want to be friends anyway, we go back to "I'll answer a question via e-mail." We're not interested in "dating" a couple until some day if/when they decide they're ready to swing.

For us, it's a one-time dinner date with a new (to us) couple, and if we get together with them a 2nd time it's because we have all decided to play. Life is too short to waste your time with wannabes.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We do a 180 and run as fast as we can.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9027 posts)
Same idea, different situation. How do you respond when a male or female wants you to help "convert" their significant other to the Lifestyle? Our standard response is that it's not for everybody and is a personal decision that needs to be reached privately. But that if the other party ultimately is open to the idea, we will then meet should they want to ask questions of an experienced couple. However, we make sure over the phone that it is not a surprise.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: How Do You Respond When II