House Party and Condoms : Swingers Discussion 2067431041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinger AdviceHouse Party and Condoms
TOPIC: House Party and Condoms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I recently hosted a GB for a woman and the guy that they asked me to invite didn't bring condoms,..."

Someone get this man a comma! And a condom. Anaconda?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
When I first started hosting parties, I always put some condoms and lube out as a courtesy. Now I tell everyone to bring their own but have plenty in the nightstands as backup. Anyone who would get pissed if the condoms weren't provided would not be invited back.

I recently hosted a GB for a woman and the guy that they asked me to invite didn't bring condoms, even though she made it clear they were required.

My opinion? If a SM can't bring condoms to a GB, maybe he needs to find another hobby.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12021 posts)
de_, that is a nice thought but flavored condoms due leavea a bad taste. A wash afterwards is the best bet at least in my book.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
It seems ridiculous to me to expect anyone to furnish condoms to a supposedly grown adult. To expect that is beyond childish, unreasonable and down right silly. If a person normally uses condoms they have a full supply and if they don't and happen upon someone who insists they use them they should have been prepared. My bet is that is their lame excuse for not getting laid or not wanting to engage in the festivities. Absolute Bull Shit. To expect anyone to provide you anything more than opportunity speaks volumes of the person expecting.

BTW I did look earlier and thought to myself....you're kidding me right? I didn't see this as a question but common sense.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
It absolutely amazes me that there have been 51 views of this post and only 1 opinion.. come on people be active in our community!

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Ok here is the question..

If someone puts out a house party invite to people and you email that person saying you would like to attend and accept that invite would you expect the host to foot the bill for condoms/lube and the such so that you can play or would you bring your own?

the reason for the question.. We have a friend that throws house parties pretty often and its an open invite to all until they hit capacity and it has been over heard from some that attend that they are upset that they are not able to play due to no condoms being provided. I myself and taken aback by this as it seems wrong to assume that a host that is throwing a FREE house party should have to pay for others condoms. As they are already providing a safe place to play, 4+ play areas, usually provide some type of late night snack, provide wet wipes in the bathrooms as well as lots of clean fresh wash cloths if needed, Hot tub and pool.

We personally have what we call the "go bag" a small purse like pouch that contains Condoms and lube that we take with us wherever & whenever there "may" be play.

Sebastian FL
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
TOPIC: House Party and Condoms