Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinger Advice House Party Maybe some will see themselves
TOPIC: House Party Maybe some will see themselves
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
We think people who attend swing parties should understand that people are going to " take shots at you"........you didnt go to a cub scout convention"

Swinger or not, noone has the right to put their hands on my body. I do not care if I am butt ass naked and sucking a dick...if it is not your dick that does not mean you can touch me. So don't take a shot at me unless I say it is okay :0).

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
The fact that others are playing even directly in front of you does not give anyone license to join in, touch or otherwise disturb something they are not invited to. That being said I don't know if I'd "tattle" and scream "aggressive" but I would definitely think his behavior was out of line. Just because you go to a party wanting to be touched by unknown or uninvited men/women does not mean respect should not be given to others and their wishes/preferences. The only ABSOLUTE rule of swinging I can think of is "ASK first" . That being said and understood there will always be those who feel any attention from anyone is "what they came for" and thus not understand how inappropriate it is to sexually touch another without invitation. For this reason we never play in open areas at a party, preferring to limit our exposure so to speak from those who think because you're splayed out on a table you are now an all you can eat buffet for whoever shows up and has the desire to partake. I would caution you to focus instead on the acceptable way to be invited into any play going on and chalk it up to a lesson learned. He made a mistake, used poor judgement and hopefully will move forward with a better understanding of what is acceptable and what is seen as aggressive. No matter what public situation one puts themselves in groping a women's breast uninvited is a NO NO . A small private party hosted by you where everyone is old friends and playmates you might get away with that but a house party hosted by others it is definately not cool.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
If he wasn't asked to join in, or asked before touching the other lady, I can see how it could bee seen by some as him being aggressive. Think of it as a lesson learned, and move on.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
well sweetart, Maybe we see things differently I AM There To Be Touched IF i dont care for a guy or girl who touches me I will brush their hand away if they take the hint i dont take any great offense to it. IF they presist thats a whole different thing.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We thought we would post this so some might "see themselves". We recently attended a house party about 15 to 20 cples.

We were playing in a room when we finished our male was still nude and entered a room with another scene already in action....he was crassing so girls breast she asked him to stop and he did.....we later heard that 2 peeps in that room described him to the host as agressive.

We think people who attend swing parties should understand that people are going to " take shots at you"........you didnt go to a cub scout convention. Worse yet we felt the complaints were unjustified and he did back off the 1st Time he was asked !

Last but not least we noticed one or two guys there with "tickets"....a ticket being a female they bring to gain entrence where he plays but she does not. We think people hosting such parties should really really reflect on who is complaining about who and for what reason.....I mean is this a swing rookie complaining about a swing veteran ? Is backing off when asked really considered agression ?

Anyway this reinforced the idea that we had going in...we prefer 1 on1's or small intimate parties of 6 or less cples.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: House Party Maybe some will see themselves